Matterface

Talksport - the main station discussion place
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Matterface

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Matterface and Biggles. Two unlistenable radio voices, yet somehow they are on the radio. See also: loads of other cunts Claypole has hauled on.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:51 pm Matterface and Biggles.
What a pair of tits ...
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Nigel Adderley, Mark Wilson, Ian Danter all miles ahead of Matterface on TS, yet he's now ITV's number one :rolleyes:

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

The surprise is that Psycho hasn't joined him at ITV.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Matterface. Absolute toilet splatter of a “broadcaster”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:47 pm Matterface. Absolute toilet splatter of a “broadcaster”

Yet ,No. 1 choice for itv ..............manna for the BBC, frighteningly bad commentator , cliche, shouty cunt central
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

There aren't many good football commentators about these days, I don't mind Darren Fletcher on BT but gone are the days when you the likes of David Coleman, Motty before he went a bit mental and the brilliant Barry Davies all working at the Beeb. I don't get the Brian Moore thing but I am of an age where I remember him during the 90s where he was clearly losing it and mixing things up every game, 'its up for grabs now' is one of the greatest one lines in football commentary though.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

The commentator on TV that really needs replacing is Martin Tyler

He is absolutely woeful these days just rambling on about pointless crap

johnnyboy45

Post by johnnyboy45 »

Ian Darke is ok. Been around a bit doing football boxing etc. Calm voice unlike Matterface whose voice breaks everytime someone farts. How did he tap up Nat?

Ned

Post by Ned »

johnnyboy45 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm Ian Darke is ok. Been around a bit doing football boxing etc. Calm voice unlike Matterface whose voice breaks everytime someone farts. How did he tap up Nat?
Maybe she misheard someone saying 'Matterface is a massive cock'

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Jon Champion the best in the business. Love him when paired with McCoist.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kentred1 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:42 pm The commentator on TV that really needs replacing is Martin Tyler

He is absolutely woeful these days just rambling on about pointless crap
Oh I can’t stand that prick. Has to try to make a story out of anything that happens during a game to appease his rolling news paymasters. The way he tries to “outbantz” either Neville or Carragher when they’re on co-commentary is pathetic.

As for his self-appointed “And it’s live” catchphrase, nothing short of embarrassing.

I’d love to wrap a bike chain around his neck, the other end around a horse’s arse and then fire a gun into the air while shouting “AND IT’S LIVE...BUT HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG!!”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

johnnyboy45 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm Ian Darke is ok. Been around a bit doing football boxing etc. Calm voice unlike Matterface whose voice breaks everytime someone farts. How did he tap up Nat?
He's like the bloke who does the F1, screaming at the top of his voice trying to make it all seem so very exciting. It's fucking embarrassing, I have to watch the first few laps with the sound off.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

I’d love to wrap a bike chain around his neck, the other end around a horse’s arse and then fire a gun into the air while shouting “AND IT’S LIVE...BUT HOPEFULLY NOT FOR LONG!!”

:D :D :D .....will that be one of Quinny's horses & Madeoffaeces
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Another show tomorrow with the Lockdown crew. Matterface Pyscho and Pegs. Earned a second round of shows by the looks of it.