No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Durham Struck With The By-the-Way Virus

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Never trust a stealth anglo
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

delboy1983 wrote:He no more is a Wales rugby supporter than he is not an Arsenal FC fan.
Man's an Anglophile Gooner for sure.

Could you imagine his reaction if a caller said, 'I'm a passionate England supporter except for rugby, when I become a passionate Wales supporter because my teacher was Welsh'? He'd mock the bloke remorselessly. Yet he won't tolerate anyone suggesting he's being an utter twerp with his pick and mix patriotism routine!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Erskine Might wrote:Could you imagine his reaction if a caller said, 'I'm a passionate England supporter except for rugby, when I become a passionate Wales supporter because my teacher was Welsh'? He'd mock the bloke remorselessly. Yet he won't tolerate anyone suggesting he's being an utter twerp with his pick and mix patriotism routine!
I think you'll find that's exactly how WUMs work. They're not mathematicians; they don't give a fuck if their argument is shot full of holes. You've phoned up to argue the toss, so job done.
Luckily we can call him out on here for free, and without having to wait 30 minutes.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

JimmyDee wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:Could you imagine his reaction if a caller said, 'I'm a passionate England supporter except for rugby, when I become a passionate Wales supporter because my teacher was Welsh'? He'd mock the bloke remorselessly. Yet he won't tolerate anyone suggesting he's being an utter twerp with his pick and mix patriotism routine!
I think you'll find that's exactly how WUMs work. They're not mathematicians; they don't give a fuck if their argument is shot full of holes. You've phoned up to argue the toss, so job done.
Luckily we can call him out on here for free, and without having to wait 30 minutes.

Yes. It's a sad sign of the level of stupidity in the nation that so many do still call him. You'd think they'd be too busy, recording for You've Been Framed shots of them chopping down trees while they're perched high up on them, or trying to clear iron bars whilst on skateboards, that sort of thing.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Erskine Might wrote:
JimmyDee wrote:He says Englant as well.

Maybe he thinks that's the Welsh pronunciation. That's all a bit creepy, the 'I support Wales for rugby because I really liked my PE teacher and he was Welsh'.

It's a complete headsgone