Jamie O'Hara

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Lord Notin Kwestion

Re: Jamie O'Hara

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

He's alright as a sidekick when he's getting a kicking from other presenters but his shouty voice main presenter persona is fucking awful.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Aitobs wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm He squared up to 75-year-old Kim Woodburn on Celebrity Big Brother after she called him an adulterer and a 'chicken-livered shit'.
She’s bigger than him isn’t she? He probably shit himself :lol:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:31 pm
Aitobs wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:14 pm He squared up to 75-year-old Kim Woodburn on Celebrity Big Brother after she called him an adulterer and a 'chicken-livered shit'.
She’s bigger than him isn’t she? He probably shit himself :lol:
Haha, she's bigger than most men, and probably harder too!.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

It is an unfathomable choice of pundit. The rest have at least done something- Parlour, Houghton and Keown with their titles, Bent got plenty of goals, Coisty well known for football and more, Beige O'Holland had a load of international caps, Murphy played a long time in the Premier.

O'Hara played 93 games in the Premier League. Never played for England. Won fuck all.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

JW90 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:44 pm It is an unfathomable choice of pundit. The rest have at least done something- Parlour, Houghton and Keown with their titles, Bent got plenty of goals, Coisty well known for football and more, Beige O'Holland had a load of international caps, Murphy played a long time in the Premier.

O'Hara played 93 games in the Premier League. Never played for England. Won fuck all.
Ashley Cole was a great footballer, but I'd rather listen to every postman, binman, accountant, shopkeeper, or in fact anyone in in gainful employment or otherwise, talk about football or appear on my screen, so it's not always about how good they were or what they've achieved as a player.

Micky Quinn and Ian Wright were both good players too, and they're a right pair of cunts.

O'Hara got his foot in the door after appearing on Big Brother, he's probably seen as more current than a lot of the old dinosaurs there so gets more opportunities.

He's not just shit on radio, he's always been a cunt from a young player right up until his last appearances in the top flight.

Another spectacular appointment by TalkSport.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

What exactly goes through Clayton's head when making these horrendous appointments?
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:14 am What exactly goes through Clayton's head when making these horrendous appointments?
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Brazil for all his faults keeps O’Hara well in his place. If he continues to be groomed by Clayton, I can see some epic cuntings in the future for him the more he comes across the many he’s upset during his career.

Perlagreen

Post by Perlagreen »

JW90 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:44 pm It is an unfathomable choice of pundit. The rest have at least done something- Parlour, Houghton and Keown with their titles, Bent got plenty of goals, Coisty well known for football and more, Beige O'Holland had a load of international caps, Murphy played a long time in the Premier.

Shagged some big titted page 3 girl
Doar Dinamo Bucuresti

DDB

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Lord Notin Kwestion wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:54 pm He's alright as a sidekick ...
What I call "doing a Brazil".
OK as number-two banana to Porky, but fuck me, did it go to his head when he was promoted way beyond his level of competence.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm
Lord Notin Kwestion wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:54 pm He's alright as a sidekick ...
OK as number-two banana to Porky, but fuck me, did it go to his head when he was promoted way beyond his level of competence.
Can we add Woods to that list too.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm
Record ratings ever on the station not withstanding, you are talking pish.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

MGA99

Post by MGA99 »

This section of the website should be renamed O'Hara FM discussion, fuck me the cunt is omnipresent

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cunt is omnicuntent
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Isn't he supposed to be a football manager also? Doesn't do much managing, does he?

Only a muppet like Clayton would think O'Hara is what the nation wants to hear.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca