GameDay™

Talksport - the main station discussion place
James90125

Re: Gameday Countdown with Woods, Mitch, Moore & 'Sinbad'

Post by James90125 »

Agree but when Dants has filled in for him he's been just as good.

JimmyDee

Re: Gameday Countdown with Woods, Mitch, Moore & 'Sinbad'

Post by JimmyDee »

Dants doesn't put in little digs at Arsenal, either.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: GameDay™

Post by Carlos J »

Yep. Anyway, ignore me and the housekeeping. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Laura Woods just do a obvious "by the way". You could tell she did that on purpose.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Why bother. The 'By the way' segment on Stain's show is almost as bad as 'Happy Farke, sad Farke'. It sounds like fucker, geddit??!!
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Reshmin Chowdhury must be very frustrating to Clayton. She's female and asian - whoo-hoo! - but she sounds like a white middle class Home Counties grandee. Can't he persuade her to try an Islington Fake-maica accent to blend in a bit better? You can tell Dum-Dum resents her taking over his Saturday gig on TS1 - whenever he gets to come on and do a preview of his unlistened-to TS2 show he always tries to find something to imply she doesn't know what she's talking about.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Erskine Might wrote:Reshmin Chowdhury must be very frustrating to Clayton. She's female and asian - whoo-hoo! - but she sounds like a white middle class Home Counties grandee. Can't he persuade her to try an Islington Fake-maica accent to blend in a bit better? You can tell Dum-Dum resents her taking over his Saturday gig on TS1 - whenever he gets to come on and do a preview of his unlistened-to TS2 show he always tries to find something to imply she doesn't know what she's talking about.

Dum-dum resents her because he knows for well he's totally out of his depth with her. She's not some bottle-blonde giggly media wh*re intern. She's a beautiful, educated woman. Dum-dum cannot handle beautiful, educated women. Reshmin is slumming it. She is far too good for this shitstain of a radio-station. I have no idea what her financial situation is, but something must be up in her life. I don't want to fallout with you mate. I still can't quite get my head around why she is working for a vaguely misogynistic, racist, channel like TS.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

That's a nice casual pose. You go, gutsy lady! I guess a privileged background is a bad thing when it's blokes, a good thing when it's women.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Erskine Might wrote:Reshmin Chowdhury must be very frustrating to Clayton. She's female and asian - whoo-hoo! - but she sounds like a white middle class Home Counties grandee. Can't he persuade her to try an Islington Fake-maica accent to blend in a bit better? .
I doubt Clayton could care less what she sounds like, I can’t imagine he listens to much of the output anyway. He’s interested in what she looks like in a spreadsheet.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Juice Terry

Post by Juice Terry »

Bluddy ell she's lovely
LUFC

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Does Hade give out some results of some of the days big racing results. He used to do during his matchday show. They should do this as the show would become far more dynamic.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Juice Terry wrote:Bluddy ell she's lovely

Check this Youtube video out mate. Reshmin Chowdhury in patterned nylons, Tina Daheley and Naga Munchetty. I have a real weakness for these asian/Indian BBC beauty's. I think they are gorgeous.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Juice Terry wrote:Bluddy ell she's lovely

Straight to the Radio Hall of Fame, then, the plummy-voiced twat.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Adrian is in bits about Alvin's boy in nets for the ammers

JW90

Post by JW90 »

SOUTHAMPTON V WATFORD LIVE. HEAR IT ALL LIVE ON TALKSPORT. ALL LIVE. ALL THE BIG GAMES LIVE. GAMEDAY LIVE. THE BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD ON TE BEST GAMEDAY IN THE WORLD.

BRING IT ON.