GameDay™

Talksport - the main station discussion place
manifique

Re: GameDay™

Post by manifique »

Just waiting for the Frank Lampard, is he all that. Counter balanced with what an amazing transformation from Mourinho who is now the world's best manager again after three amazing results which included a win against the Greek league leaders, Afc Bournemouth and West am.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Juice Terry wrote:Bluddy ell she's lovely

She is too. Pity it's radio.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

James90125 wrote:Adrian is in bits about Alvin's boy in nets for the ammers

Guarantee he'd be mocking him if Alvin didn't work for the station.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

JW90 wrote:

Their coverage of the game was truly vomit-inducing - in his post-match report the Moose mentioned Alvin Martin a dozen times, more times than any of the players, and the only other player he mentioned was David Martin. And apparently David Martin won the game on his own and all the players rushed to congratulate him at the end - sounded like they'll be organising an open-top bus parade for him. Alvin seems like a nice bloke, he must have been totally embarrassed at the fawning from TS.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Champagne and Roses wrote: Alvin seems like a nice bloke.

Yeah. I've always thought that too. Decent guy. The sort of bloke who would have been a good PE teacher at a middle-school somewhere in Kent. Bit of a father-figure for young men from broken homes. I like him. I think he talks mostly generic bland obvious bollocks, but it's forgivable because he has an avuncular vibe. He can stay. The sort of bloke you could rely-on in a foxhole under heavy enemy fire. Unlike someone like, say, Andy Jacobs, who strikes me as a cowardly cunt more likely to stab you in the back than help you reload and repel attackers.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Champagne and Roses wrote:
JW90 wrote:

Their coverage of the game was truly vomit-inducing - in his post-match report the Moose mentioned Alvin Martin a dozen times, more times than any of the players, and the only other player he mentioned was David Martin. And apparently David Martin won the game on his own and all the players rushed to congratulate him at the end - sounded like they'll be organising an open-top bus parade for him. Alvin seems like a nice bloke, he must have been totally embarrassed at the fawning from TS.

Surprised that idiot Abrahams didn't try to talk to Alvin

Heard him yesterday go through what West Ham have won in their history compared to what Lampard had won as a player and he included the 1966 world cup.The guy is a total embarrassment

He was shrieking about total nonsense Pellegrini would be sacked.Strange i'm sure i heard him say a few weeks ago Brendan Rodgers should be in charge at West Ham

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

So there's a game going on, the Arsenal v Norwich game. And three TS people - Abrahams, Saggers, Mills - are moaning about VAR. They're moaning about the time it takes and the lack of communication. And they are so immersed in their own moan about it that they don't actually bother to report on the fact that the decision has been made and play has resumed. So they're moaning about the crowd being kept in the dark while keeping their own listeners in the dark. And they're still complaining about the lack of communication when Abrahams has to break off in order to commentate on an attempt at a goal! No admission of their mistake, no apology. What a shambolic performance.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

I like Alan Jenkins. They should get him on TS.

Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Erskine Might wrote:So there's a game going on, the Arsenal v Norwich game. And three TS people - Abrahams, Saggers, Mills - are moaning about VAR. They're moaning about the time it takes and the lack of communication. And they are so immersed in their own moan about it that they don't actually bother to report on the fact that the decision has been made and play has resumed. So they're moaning about the crowd being kept in the dark while keeping their own listeners in the dark. And they're still complaining about the lack of communication when Abrahams has to break off in order to commentate on an attempt at a goal! No admission of their mistake, no apology. What a shambolic performance.

Why were they at a game today?

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Beats me

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Champagne and Roses wrote:I like Alan Jenkins. They should get him on TS.

Good old Alan bad old Andy.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Erskine Might

Re: Gameday Countdown with Woods, Mitch, Moore & 'Sinbad'

Post by Erskine Might »

Reshmin Chowdhury introduced Trevor 'I hate Bin Dippers' Sinclair as 'Manchester born and bred'. I don't think Dulwich is in Manchester. Great research as usual, well done. Less photographing yourself in the mirror, more homework.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Micah Richards on Sky would be perfect for talksport

Gobshite and a thick cunt

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Reshmin Chowdhury: 'They're playing a lot of music from the 1990s here today - I wonder if that's connected to when they last won the title?' Good one, Reshmin. While she was talking the music was from Abbey Road (sixties), Drake and The Ragamuffins (both current). Everything she does is tragic.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Awful stuff this morning. Chowdhury cues an execrable feature on Ancelotti by saying he's 'sort of The Godfather of Italian football' - which leads into, of course, The Godfather theme music, and some idiot attempting a mafioso accent - actually sounds more like Polish - whilst reading out a basic fact file. They should all be ashamed of themselves.