GameDay™

Talksport - the main station discussion place
JimmyDee

Re: GameDay™

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:22 pm You did, Jimmy. Rest hard, I'll find it.
I've gone back to October.
Must have been a thread that was wiped from the face of the Earth due to that Bad Racism :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Jimmy/ Carlos, any chance of you clipping it for those that missed it earlier?

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:22 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:12 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:03 pm Adrian ... he can't believe 2k booed taking the knee.
As predicted, by me, once fans get back in we'll find out whether "we" love the lovely players taking a lovely knee.

It's just a question of me finding that post of mine, to astound you with my "well everyone knew THAT would happen, when crowds got in" amazing prediction.
You did, Jimmy. Rest hard, I'll find it.

But, but it was those bad 2k swines down South Bermondsey way. Proper 2k soccer fans are different.

As per, Mondays show sorted now.
Don’t be hasty about Monday’s show. Don’t forget there’s the north London derby tomorrow. He can eke out many hours on that regardless of the result.

Spurs win = Arsenal fans should Arteta be sacked? Should you have kept Wenger?

Arsenal win = Spurs fans should Mourinho be sacked? Will you ever win the league?

Draw = Both sets of fans are you teams able to compete in the Prem? Should both teams be banned for not being good enough and managing to create a 5-5 draw?

“Call in on a premium rate phone line, to air your views (which no one cares about), a day after the result came in. And the fact it would’ve been discussed endlessly on television and on social media. You’re listening to talkSport!”
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Hes got better as a pundit has Dean Ashton.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:07 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:03 pm Adrian ... he can't believe 2k booed taking the knee.
As predicted, by me, once fans get back in we'll find out whether "we" love the lovely players taking a lovely knee.

It's just a question of me finding that post of mine, to astound you with my "well everyone knew THAT would happen, when crowds got in" amazing prediction.

But, but it was those bad 2k swines down South Bermondsey way. Proper 2k soccer fans are different.

Don’t be hasty about Monday’s show. Don’t forget there’s the north London derby tomorrow. He can eke out many hours on that regardless of the result.

Spurs win = Arsenal fans should Arteta be sacked? Should you have kept Wenger?

Arsenal win = Spurs fans should Mourinho be sacked? Will you ever win the league?

Draw = Both sets of fans are you teams able to compete in the Prem? Should both teams be banned for not being good enough and managing to create a 5-5 draw?

“Call in on a premium rate phone line, to air your views (which no one cares about), a day after the result came in. And the fact it would’ve been discussed endlessly on television and on social media. You’re listening to talkSport!”
He'll not say good points, well made Tedd.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:27 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:22 pm You did, Jimmy. Rest hard, I'll find it.
I've gone back to October.
Must have been a thread that was wiped from the face of the Earth due to that Bad Racism :-)
Only November, Jimmy: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p ... 3#p1533693
JimmyDee wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 am
Carlos J wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:21 pm Yep. I think from what he said he was talking during the knee and could be heard on Sky's broadcast.
Good for him ... it's load of Woke Wank, and only works when theres's no crowd to boo and jeer, which they WOULD.
Let's see how long "TTK" lasts when there's 20 000 ordinary people there to deliver their unfiltered opinion on it all.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:52 pm Only November, Jimmy.
Thank fuck for that! Cheers, Carlos-o.
I thought I was having one of those moments as in when the fire-alarm goes off, but no-one moves, and you think "Is that real, or just in my head?" :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Guize, guize, have you got the stuff of Durham having his sad moment before the fans spoil it? Pleeeeeaaaasssseee

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:00 pm
Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:52 pm Only November, Jimmy.
Thank fuck for that! Cheers, Carlos-o.
I thought I was having one of those moments as in when the fire-alarm goes off, but no-one moves, and you think "Is that real, or just in my head?" :-)
No problem, Jimmy. And welcome to my world. where you wake up one day at 5.30am and then 5.30pm. The number of paniics and then realised all is good is too many. :smt015

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Sam and Ashton got on well last time I listened to them.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:14 pm Guize, guize, have you got the stuff of Durham having his sad moment before the fans spoil it? Pleeeeeaaaasssseee
I only post things that I actually heard, with my own four ears.
I don't think Game Day Live is available on "Listen Again" anyway.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JW90 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:14 pm Guize, guize, have you got the stuff of Durham having his sad moment before the fans spoil it? Pleeeeeaaaasssseee
Sorry, JW, don't do clips and not on the listen again yet. it might be later. Maybe Jimmy can.

Old Faker Udders mentioning err disgraceful scenes at Millwall.

Ging was loving it earlier:
That is not good at all, that is a shocker

JW90

Post by JW90 »

That's fair enough, Jim.

I'm sure the "debate" will last the rest of the week so it is bound to be played.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:26 pm Sorry, JW, don't do clips and not on the listen again yet. it might be later. Maybe Jimmy can.
Nostradamus lives! I replied to that before you posted it. What are the chances?
Err 7/1.

That is one for the pre-X. 8)

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Adrian thinks they should be banned for booing