Right you preposterous little bitches. Sports Bra Pt. 2

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Champagne and Roses

Re: Right Goldstein, you preposterous little lisping bitch. Sports Bra Pt. 2

Post by Champagne and Roses »

I don’t get much chance to listen to Goldstein. I’m not complaining. He’s like a sink-estate version of Rushden who really really needs the money so there’s a desperate edge to his shtick. I see from his Wikipedia page (clearly self-penned and boasting, like Rushden would, of how badly he did on “Fighting Talk”) that he presented “Bikini Heaven” and also appeared in “The Unofficial World Records of Sex” presumably in the singles event.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

scully wrote:When is Durham and his chimp back? They are fucking shit but far better than these two cunts! ( don’t actually mind Cundy with others )

Nothing is as bad as Dum-Dum. Nothing. Nothing in the whole wide world, no, sir!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Marsh told this prick to fuck off
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Is it Dazza tonight? In terms of paper preview?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think Goldstein might be mentally fucking ill you know. Max is eager to please someone (not sure who). A little like a puppy. Goldstein is hardly able to string a coherent sentence together. Today, as I searched around on the radio for something to put on in the background I got 5secs of Goldstein on Talksport: "A row of 5 mens urinals". Obviously I moved on. But why on earth is Goldstein talking about male urinals at 5ish? I swear the bloke is odd. I have no idea how he's getting paid money or who thinks he is talented etc. Creepy little odd fuckwit if you ask me.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Goldstain on Drive again, with sundry guests. It's intriguing how Clayton is moving so many people around on a temporary basis. Is he exploring where certain ones might be better suited in a future reshuffle, is he trying to push a few of them out, or is he just randomly mixing up the shifts for no conscious reason?

Kelly, the former go-to stand-in, has largely been stood-up.

Goldstain, who seemed to be regarded as usually above much subbing, is now all over the place while Ecky Thump stands in for HIM.

Mount Rushmore, another former do anything/anytime stand-in, is also being used a bit more sparingly.

Hopefully Clayton really is setting up a major shake up, but, knowing the shocking mistakes he's made so far, it'll probably result in something even worse.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

It's still ANDY GOLDSTEIN'S SPORTS BAR. Even when he's not on it.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Danny Kelly reduced to being a caller today. In a bad mood, and without the inclination to do his tiresome 'you're listening to the mighty TalkSport' arselicking, he's so much better, snapping at Bent and Co and not pretending that stupid ideas are anything other than stupid ideas. I wish he'd be like that on an actual show.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

James90125 wrote:It's still ANDY GOLDSTEIN'S SPORTS BAR. Even when he's not on it.

No one else would want their name on it. 'It's Andy Goldstain's Shit on a Stick'.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Erskine Might wrote:
James90125 wrote:It's still ANDY GOLDSTEIN'S SPORTS BAR. Even when he's not on it.

No one else would want their name on it. 'It's Andy Goldstain's Shit on a Stick'.

Reeking of Goldstink. No one is going to pick up those shitstained Y fronts without a military grade hazmat suit.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Do they really have to do a 3 hour show on one subject when its the same one that has been on all day?

Plus Stain alongside two thickos is hardly the brainstrust

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Think Funboy on tonight will have some things to say.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Erskine Might wrote:Goldstain on Drive again, with sundry guests. It's intriguing how Clayton is moving so many people around on a temporary basis. Is he exploring where certain ones might be better suited in a future reshuffle, is he trying to push a few of them out, or is he just randomly mixing up the shifts for no conscious reason?
What it does show us is which shows Clayton thinks are more important - so Goldstein subs on H&J and Drive so they rank higher than the Sports Bra - that one's obvious but some of his other substitutions have been a bit less obvious.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

JW90

Post by JW90 »

kentred1 wrote:Do they really have to do a 3 hour show on one subject when its the same one that has been on all day?

Have you listened to the station before? This is perfect for them as they don't even need to try and look at anything else.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Catterall has only just started and already is talking a load of shit