Right you preposterous little bitches. Sports Bra Pt. 2

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: Right Goldstein, you preposterous little lisping bitch. Sports Bra Pt. 2

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote:
Erskine Might wrote:Liverpool is their kryptonite. Neither can discuss that club without completely short-circuiting their very expensive 'disguise the massive cunt' screen machine. It works very badly most of the time, but get either of them on Liverpool and it's painfully obvious what horrible whoppers they are.

Good job it was only the kids today with Ole at the wheel. Might listen to the first five minutes with Cundy baiting to an, "Err, Jay, it was the kids, Jay, err" reply from the specious Stain.

And mentioning specious, listening the last few days shows Stain's knowledge of football is so weak. As per last night with the mentions of the club World Cup and European full set, only took Stain 20 minutes on google to reply that unlike Liverpool, Man U have won the European full set of European Cup, Cup Winners' Cup and UEFA Cup. A fact any supporter of a club would know immediately. :roll:

Like Jon 'Gaunty' Gaunt and others, good with a dump button but can't debate. A pitiful, weasel of a cunt.

A bit unfair to weasels there, CJ. And cunts.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Cundy tied the cunt right up there

Still it must be hard for the Stain having the permanent mindset of a 14 year old

manifique

Post by manifique »

Champagne and Roses wrote:I missed this Goldstein vehicle. He’s just like Jonathan Ross, exactly like him, except he’s no good at presenting stuff on TV or radio.

Good god, what a weird fucking package this bloke is. Not only is he an annoying gobshite and a vile disgusting waste of space, he actually looks even worse than he sounds. Even if you'd never heard him speak, you'd know instantly he was a wanker. Also good to see a panel of non entities which consist what looks like a bubble lookalike and a bloke dressed in prison overalls.. Im sure we'll see Street Cred Sudoko pop up on one of those worst 50 shows of all time on channel five soon enough...

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Stain and lovely barnet. Who the fucking hell are you? Stain and guests no one has heard of. Hideous, but desperate wannabe on TV types.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Right are ya ready fer sports bar sunshine and are ya lookin forward to tomorra night we av Joshua versus Ruiz 2. With the fight are going to watch down the pub wi a few mates or watching it at ome wi ya mates wi a few tins and a tekawaey and a big bag of seabrooks. We av of course the premier League to look forward to as well so call the shor.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Yes or no
Jay Jay Jay
Can you turn your radio down

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

The BBC seem to be covering the snooker perfectly well without having the bouffant-haired ponce interviewing the players. This should give Eurosport pause for thought.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I heard a trail for some podcast shite. Spunkstein was giving it everything he has, which is very little. It was the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and I include The Moose at Christmas.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I heard a trail for some podcast shite. Spunkstein was giving it everything he has, which is very little. It was the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and I include The Moose at Christmas.

You didn’t hear Moose’s Christmas show did you?

You can’t have done, because if you had, you would know that it is impossible to outshit it.
Roy IN!!

No longer the Bridesmaid

Reg wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I heard a trail for some podcast shite. Spunkstein was giving it everything he has, which is very little. It was the shittiest thing I've ever heard, and I include The Moose at Christmas.

You didn’t hear Moose’s Christmas show did you?

You can’t have done, because if you had, you would know that it is impossible to outshit it.

Give this "trail" a go, old friend. Then reconsider your entire worldview

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Goldstein not even doing the interviews on the snooker this week, just handing over to a refreshingly diverse operator of the old hand-held to ask the world number 83 why he lost. A woman I think, without rushing to judgement. Goldie may have to transition to keep his job - the hair’s ready so that’s a start.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

No longer the Bridesmaid

Cundy is actually ok without that fucking midget prick. He's got someone with him tonight who's got a kermit bill Gates way Pawa danny Kelly honky nasal squawkvoice but is still listenable. It's all relative.

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Champagne and Roses wrote:Goldstein not even doing the interviews on the snooker this week, just handing over to a refreshingly diverse operator of the old hand-held to ask the world number 83 why he lost. A woman I think, without rushing to judgement. Goldie may have to transition to keep his job - the hair’s ready so that’s a start.

Snooker and/or darts: they used to drop Seinfeld and/or Larry Sanders for this crap on BBC2, and for that reason may both sports burn in hell.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Erskine Might wrote:
Champagne and Roses wrote:Goldstein not even doing the interviews on the snooker this week, just handing over to a refreshingly diverse operator of the old hand-held to ask the world number 83 why he lost. A woman I think, without rushing to judgement. Goldie may have to transition to keep his job - the hair’s ready so that’s a start.

Snooker and/or darts: they used to drop Seinfeld and/or Larry Sanders for this crap on BBC2, and for that reason may both sports burn in hell.
That's right they did!

And I can imagine a young Stain sitting there in his hairnet, barnet skilfully coiffed, getting all excited because all that Yank shit has been dwopped fowah ver snookah or daaahts.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Cundy is actually ok without that fucking midget prick. He's got someone with him tonight who's got a kermit bill Gates way Pawa danny Kelly honky nasal squawkvoice but is still listenable. It's all relative.

Said the same many times, Higgins.

It is the Stain who brings everything down to teenage ir lower.

Cundy with most usually amish a different beast, one who can articulate.

Gary O'Neil apparently. Cundy almost turned Stain queer about a caller and his Mrs and getting her on the phone but didn't happen thankfully.

A far better show.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?