Talksport - the main station discussion place
scully

Danny Kelly

Post by scully »

Needs to return as most of the presenters are proper beauts

Erskine Might

Re: Danny Kelly

Post by Erskine Might »

What he needs to do is to wake up, get his sharpness back, get his self-respect back, and get a better job rather than being the lazy and gutless (oh, the irony) PR man of 'the mighty TalkSport'. At his age, for god's sake, pretending to be impressed by, and the sidekick of, Simon Jordan? Bloody hell.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

Sadly Mr Erskine ....its still streets ahead of owt else on the station ...................& DK knows it , shows how far down the station has sunk when DK in 4th gear is miles ahead of all of them
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Erskine Might

Post by Erskine Might »

Northern Troglodite wrote:Sadly Mr Erskine ....its still streets ahead of owt else on the station ...................& DK knows it , shows how far down the station has sunk when DK in 4th gear is miles ahead of all of them

We could all keel over tomorrow. It's important to have a bit of pride and integrity. Being streets ahead of Dum-Dum...well, not much on a gravestone, is it? It's what keeps this station going - sane listeners saying, 'Oh, well, X is rubbish, but Y isn't quite as rubbish...' Set higher standards.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

I like DK and I'd be sorry if he went, but I see the disgraced Danny Baker has just started a new general podcast, and a new football one with the two of them would surely be more satisfying employment for him.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Champagne and Roses wrote:I like DK and I'd be sorry if he went, but I see the disgraced Danny Baker has just started a new general podcast, and a new football one with the two of them would surely be more satisfying employment for him.

Baker does a football podcast already with Lineker, which is surprisingly not bad (given that I can't stand Lineker normally):

https://www.acast.com/behindcloseddoors

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Where to begin? Geezus. Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote longer bullshit than I could ever sh1t-out regarding the fraud of Danny Kelly. F*cking hell man. Seriously? Don't take me down that black-hole.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Champagne and Roses wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:58 am I like DK and I'd be sorry if he went, but I see the disgraced Danny Baker has just started a new general podcast, and a new football one with the two of them would surely be more satisfying employment for him.
B and K back in the autumn

Baker is putting one of his two weekly Treehouse podcasts onto patreon to raise a few quid

Expect these two to be on there from day one
There's no poem, just prose.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Show the stuttering fat sweaty cunt the door and as for his bald racist mate - no chance of him coming anywhere near talksport towers.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

The Press Parse Sans SiJo: Owl, Cunt and another Cunt

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Fuck me this has gone to piss. CuntsTits is getting lair now Bruce isn't around to smack him in his fat gob. Some other shitwaste Olly is on, who sounds like he's downed six litres of vodka and had three strokes prior to going on air
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JW90

Re: The Press Parse Sans SiJo: Owl, Cunt and another Cunt

Post by JW90 »

DK struggling manfully to get any sort of insight from NotNeil Custis and Emily Bishop's son. He was so used to throwing it out there and letting Jords mangle the English and every other language whilst busting a few chops.

Kelly will hopefully call Noocassell a shit cloob with deelooded fanz which will rile up CuntsTits and the other CuntsTits will ring in from his 409th Gary Numan concert to err attempt to slap the Owl before they are battered to a pulp with rolled up copies of the Sun. Ollie Olt sits there whining into insignificance.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Ollie Holt is almost as unlikeable as Custis

No longer the Bridesmaid

Somebody hook "OLLY" off the air STAT, he's clearly pissed and a massive massive cunt, stuttering pile of arsehole

No longer the Bridesmaid

kentred1 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:47 pm Ollie Holt is almost as unlikeable as Custis
I would have laughed at that, but then I listened tonight. Bunter has now had ANOTHER of his shows turned to toxic death. How much more will T'Owl take of this Claypole arsefucking before he fucks off the whole sack of turds?

No longer the Bridesmaid

Send out the BatSignal. I don't give a fuck if EU law dictates they can't do two shifts in 24 hours, we need the Bleached Blatherer to swing in through the shard window and start battering the living cunt out of these two wastebastards