What The Fuck Will They Do?

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Crazy Knight

Re: What The Fuck Will They Do?

Post by Crazy Knight »

kevin04 wrote:Dant Do That - talkSPORT callers try to convince Ian Danter to NOT do some of his more awful impressions.

Iron Mike's Boxing - 'Iron' Mike graham is recorded and streamed live unboxing carton after box of wine and drunk Tweeting.

PBT meets LGBT - Paul Breen Turner presents a bi-weekly show meeting LGBT talkSPORT listeners.

Brazil, French and Saunders - ex-Dunfermline ace and now taxi driver supremo Hamish French puts Alan Brazil and Dean Saunders through their wringer by publically shaming and lambasting them for one hour about their irresponsible convictions.

Bottle of white, bottle of red, bottle of rose, bottle of whiskey (according to Porky - one of Porky's few true statements) :lol:

redcar78

Post by redcar78 »

Parlour Vous Francais?

Ray Parlour learns the French translation for his favourite football cliches.

Including:

- On me ‘ead son/sur ma tête fils
- He’s not that sort of player/il n'est pas ce genre de joueur
- He’s put his laces through it/il y a mis ses lacets

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Blarney Stain

Andrew Goldstein hosts a chat show from Cork interviewing incredulous Hibernian sports celebrities. The show ends with his abduction and shooting by the Provisional IRA in the only act of terrorism also openly endorced by the UVF, UDA and both British and Irish governments.

An Andrew Goldstein/Gerry Adams Co-Production.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Graham Hunter Drama. A bald-headed Scottish psychopath with no name (played by Jim White) sets out to track down and kill Mike Graham for saying that Spanish football is “a bit rubbish”.

Graham Beecroft Sequel in which Mike Graham flees to a small farm in the Orkney islands and launches his own range of honey.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Champagne and Roses wrote:Graham Hunter Drama. A bald-headed Scottish psychopath with no name (played by Jim White) sets out to track down and kill Mike Graham for saying that Spanish football is “a bit rubbish”.

Graham Beecroft Sequel in which Mike Graham flees to a small farm in the Orkney islands and launches his own range of honey.

:lol: :lol:
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Jason and the Argos Noughts- Jason Cundy travels the country to different Argos stores and finds all the items he wants aren't in stock.

Thommo Hawk- By the way guys, Derek Thompson and Paul Hawksbee discuss the best axe. First up, Ronnie Irani leaving Breakfast.

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Golden Grahams A TalkSPORT Arts documentary. We follow Chiswick artist Andy Jacobs as he painstakingly covers the naked bodies of Graham Hunter, Graham Beecroft and Mike Graham with gold-leaf for his installation "Goldfinger 2020 Patriarchy/Intersectionality" The Daily Mail calls this "A revolting spectacle made even worse by the fact that Jacobs received a grant from the government's Coronavirus emergency fund".

Metal Mickey A response to the Golden Grahams controversy by Welsh artist Dean Saunders who wraps a naked Mickey Thomas in bacofoil.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Crazy Knight wrote:
kevin04 wrote:Dant Do That - talkSPORT callers try to convince Ian Danter to NOT do some of his more awful impressions.

Iron Mike's Boxing - 'Iron' Mike graham is recorded and streamed live unboxing carton after box of wine and drunk Tweeting.

PBT meets LGBT - Paul Breen Turner presents a bi-weekly show meeting LGBT talkSPORT listeners.

Brazil, French and Saunders - ex-Dunfermline ace and now taxi driver supremo Hamish French puts Alan Brazil and Dean Saunders through their wringer by publically shaming and lambasting them for one hour about their irresponsible convictions.

Bottle of white, bottle of red, bottle of rose, bottle of whiskey (according to Porky - one of Porky's few true statements) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Jim "Whiter than" White – NEW SHOW: What does it mean to be white? How can I cleanse myself of my whiteness? Are you white? CALL NOW!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The End

Post by The End »

Is This For Real?

Confusing new series in which Spanish football expert Guillam Balague receives gifts from listeners but always asking if it was supposed to be intended for Real Madrid.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The End

Post by The End »

Sarri About That

Former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri explores a different European city each week. Episode 1: Antwerp.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The End

Post by The End »

Lipstick on Jurgen Kohler

Controversial new series in which retired German international Kohler tries his hand at cross-dressing. With music from Right Said Fred.

The End

Post by The End »

Running with Scissor Sisters

Home treadmill workouts with Jake Shears and Ana Matronic.

The End

Post by The End »

Painting the Downes Red

Wally Downes gets painted red.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sappho and Steal
Georgie Bingham goes shoplifting ... with hilarious consequences!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99