So I voted for....

A place to discuss the shambles that is the UK General Election 2015 - free and open discussion for all!!
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: So I voted for....

Postby Ralph » Thu May 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Basualdo wrote:The usual piss poor NI parties of either stripe and wishy washy hand wringers in between plus the Tories and UKIP. About 10 or 12 to choose from. Though were not in a marginal by any means.
We've an independent Unionist MP, who will probably walk it again, i would have been tempted to vote for her in the past as shes a bit mad, but about 6 or 7 years ago when the place i worked in was taken over by asset strippers, she refused to meet anyone from the factory to hear us out, so she can go fuck herself with a barbed wire dildo, the raddled oul gold digging hoor.

Genuinely don't know who I'd vote for if I lived in NI.

Are there any left wing unionists who want the NI Assembly to succeed I could vote for?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Postby Basualdo » Thu May 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Ralph wrote:
Basualdo wrote:The usual piss poor NI parties of either stripe and wishy washy hand wringers in between plus the Tories and UKIP. About 10 or 12 to choose from. Though were not in a marginal by any means.
We've an independent Unionist MP, who will probably walk it again, i would have been tempted to vote for her in the past as shes a bit mad, but about 6 or 7 years ago when the place i worked in was taken over by asset strippers, she refused to meet anyone from the factory to hear us out, so she can go fuck herself with a barbed wire dildo, the raddled oul gold digging hoor.

Are there any left wing unionists who want the NI Assembly to succeed I could vote for?

The mad cow who is MP at the minute, Sylvia Hermon, is an independent Unionist who takes the Labour whip. Also she votes with Labour too.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

m4rkb

Postby m4rkb » Thu May 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Ralph wrote:

Looking at your avatar you'd be fucked as The National Front or BNP don't usually field a candidate in NI.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Postby Ralph » Thu May 07, 2015 7:53 pm

m4rkb wrote:
Ralph wrote:

Looking at your avatar you'd be fucked as The National Front or BNP don't usually field a candidate in NI.

:?

Don't think anyone reading my posts could mistake me for a BNP supporter.

m4rkb

Postby m4rkb » Thu May 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Not everyone on here might read them. They might just like looking at the avatars. :lol:

Ralph
Forum Admin

Postby Ralph » Thu May 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Basualdo wrote:
Ralph wrote:

The mad cow who is MP at the minute, Sylvia Hermon, is an independent Unionist who takes the Labour whip. Also she votes with Labour too.

:D

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Postby Basualdo » Thu May 07, 2015 8:10 pm

If anyone is interested, which you obviously arent, but anyway I predict for the North Down constituency that Sylvia Hermon, Independent Unionist elected with a majority of about 4 or 5 thousand. DUP and Alliance jostling for second, with the DUP edging it.
The rest nowhere. Sinn Fein lucky to get 300 votes. Turnout 55% or so.

You heard it here first. 8)
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Thu May 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Ralf r u a bnp supporter
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

m4rkb

Postby m4rkb » Thu May 07, 2015 8:16 pm

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Ralf r u a bnp supporter

Sympathiser!

Roy Twing

Postby Roy Twing » Thu May 07, 2015 9:16 pm

Ralph wrote:
the rotary club wrote:Why would the percentage matter - it's all about bums on seats Shirley?

If it becomes an argument about 'legitimacy' % of the vote will become an issue. But I agree in practical terms bums on seats is the most important thing.

Pretty obvious why RC is making that point.

NB - I voted green

m4rkb

Postby m4rkb » Thu May 07, 2015 9:24 pm

Purely tactical I presume Roy?

There's a lot of it about in this election.

Roquetas

Postby Roquetas » Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 pm

I used to live in the safest Labour seat in the country.

I haven't voted today though.

I actually can't vote, I suspect.
All eyes and ears...

Roy Twing

Postby Roy Twing » Thu May 07, 2015 9:27 pm

m4rkb wrote:Purely tactical I presume Roy?

Sorry m4rk, - a poor attempt at humour, - I'd gnaw off my right hand before voting green.

the rotary club

Postby the rotary club » Thu May 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Roy Twing wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Purely tactical I presume Roy?

Sorry m4rk, - a poor attempt at humour, - I'd gnaw off my right hand before voting green.

:oops: :lol:
Roger Dodger, you ol' codger.

Roy Twing

Postby Roy Twing » Thu May 07, 2015 9:34 pm

...and I'd gnaw off every other appendage before voting for the odious party.