New Moderator

About this place.
subsub

Re: New Moderator

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:
mark wrote:
lambrini wrote:Can members apply to be moderators? How many hours are involved?

Only if they are in suburbs. And Johnnys upstairs in his bedroom sitting in the dark

or rabid leftist agitators, scouse sympathisers or trouble makers who strangely get omitted from the trouble makers pm....only to become a mod

the equivalent of appointing roy

needs balancing rapidly, and a full explanation, with subsequent questions answered in full

Someone's taking it well…
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

Only if they are in suburbs. And Johnnys upstairs in his bedroom sitting in the dark

or rabid leftist agitators, scouse sympathisers or trouble makers who strangely get omitted from the trouble makers pm....only to become a mod

needs balancing rapidly, and a full explanation, with subsequent questions answered in full

i want a second vote....i dont like the result

people's vote

i'd like to know if our existing mods were consulted before this bombshell announcement

:lol:
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

people's vote

i'd like to know if our existing mods were consulted before this bombshell announcement

I'm sure everything was above board, paolo.
I must insist that you take the result in good grace and get on board in making this forum a better place :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

people's vote

I must insist that you take the result in good grace and get on board in making this forum a better place :mrgreen:

Mark can verify whether above board and whether or not a consultation took place

Meanwhile, I’m going to refuse to accept the result and embark on a four year tantrum
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

people's vote

To clarify things about the PM. This was a request from the whole admin team to those who had been involved in three recent threads in D&D (one moved to Pandy), both on the receiving end of personal stuff and the giving of it, to get back to the topics, and concentrate on sharing opinions, leaving the deliberate goading and winding up to get a reaction out.

It was no big deal, and it's a good message to get out for everyone really, that it won't be tolerated any longer outside of the Pandemonium section.

This thread isn't about that, but as it's been brought up, I thought it was worth elaborating a bit. Send anyone on the Admin team a PM, if you need any more info, but would be grateful if it wasn't discussed on this thread or any other.

Cheers.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

people's vote

Mark can verify whether above board and whether or not a consultation took place

Meanwhile, I’m going to refuse to accept the result and embark on a four year tantrum

It was a covert decision but was shared with the other mods before any action was taken.

I will also follow up the PM that Zambo sent out with more opportunities for discussion. I am interested in some follow up on suggestions that people made.

Debate and discussion should be a place for disagreement and I want it to be on the basis of the widest possible range of opinions and my preference is for deep detail compared to tabloid headlines.

Please. Disagree, with me as much as anybody else. I know I am off some people’s beaten track with my views.

One of the mods made the point that if X starts then Y will reply. Then X returns the insult and somewhere along the line Z joins in. BUT, this is not Facebook or Twitter. So keep the petty shit for those places.

It is 2020, we will abide by our own loose set of rules and we will support each other in maintaining those rules. As far as I am concerned, there is no left or right in this or any discussion. The mods are here to keep this place rolling along. They have my support in doing that and I expect that they have the support of other people who read or contribute here.

I also believe that I have some achievement badges to hand out.

paolo

Post by paolo »

That’s so not fair

I want an extended tantrum

It’s not what I voted for

Not my prime minister

(6am and still no sleep!)

The omega over here is a cetera
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
mark wrote:

people's vote

To clarify things about the PM. This was a request from the whole admin team to those who had been involved in three recent threads in D&D (one moved to Pandy), both on the receiving end of personal stuff and the giving of it, to get back to the topics, and concentrate on sharing opinions, leaving the deliberate goading and winding up to get a reaction out.

It was no big deal, and it's a good message to get out for everyone really, that it won't be tolerated any longer outside of the Pandemonium section.

This thread isn't about that, but as it's been brought up, I thought it was worth elaborating a bit. Send anyone on the Admin team a PM, if you need any more info, but would be grateful if it wasn't discussed on this thread or any other.

Cheers.

Decent pm I thought and was shocked as to why one of the main trouble makers was omitted

He’d been made a mod lol

This is a political coup

Akin to the Democrats coup against trump or the Islam Trojan horse

Alex Jones must have his sticky fingers involved in this
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

:lol: As expected the toys came out in the pram in spectacular fashion.
A joyless arsehole.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I must admit, Ralph is doing well so far.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.