NFL

The place to discuss the TalkSPORT2 station
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: NFL

Post by Basualdo »

Champagne and Roses wrote:I've tried listening to this at various points during the season but, like on TV here, it's so clunky and amateur when they have to fill in for the ad breaks - it just doesn't work. The only way to watch a game for me is horizontal in a Motel 6 with a giant bag of Cheetos with the ads as nature intended - I prefer that to actually attending too.

One time when I was living for a while in New Orleans, just on the spur of the moment I went to watch a New Orleans Saints game, I had no clue how to buy tickets so I just bought one from a tout outside the stadium "Great view from this seat" he said, and the price was OK. When I got in I found the seat was in a special cordoned off section reserved for Saints player's family and friends and injured players and those not in the squad that week, so there I was a weedy white guy crammed in amongst loads of truly massive black guys and blinged-up babes - because there were some well known players in there the cameras frequently tracked over us and showed us on the big screens - they might as well have shown a big arrow pointing at me with the caption "Bought his ticket from a scalper". It was a great view though.

We have our own NtFL results competition on here which - of course - has just ended, but come next season you'd be more than welcome to join in, as would any member.

Rules at start of thread.

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=31832
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Monty Modlin

Post by Monty Modlin »

Great stuff - check out superbru if you like prediction leagues; I'm definitely in for next season.
The real Boris Johnson died with Covid in hospital. He was replaced by a professional impersonator who has been avoiding talking to the press ever since.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Monty Modlin wrote:Great stuff - check out superbru if you like prediction leagues; I'm definitely in for next season.

:smt023
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.