Another Criminal on the Network

The place to discuss the TalkSPORT2 station
shivah

Another Criminal on the Network

Post by shivah »

Jermaine Pennant doing the commentary on the Arsenal game.

"Er, yeah, yer know, er, yeah, yer know, yer know, er, yeah, ummmmmm."

Why do TalkSPAWT love their criminals so much? He hardly had much of a footballing career, his drink driving was probably more established.
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Re: Another Criminal on the Network

Post by m4rkb »

Sound like he should be in the State Pennant-tentuary.

:lol:

:oops:

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

m4rkb wrote:Sound like he should be in the State Pennant-tentuary.

:smt011

I'm beginning to think Mark was right about you.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

He probably was 8)

shivah

Post by shivah »

m4rkb wrote:Sound like he should be in the State Pennant-tentuary.

:D :D

Save us from his errrr ummm yer knows.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ghost Review: Total shit
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Deflection tactics. Employ someone who has more convictions than regular hosts. Classic.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:Deflection tactics. Employ someone who has more convictions than regular hosts. Classic.

At this rate Peter Sutcliffe will be getting his own show before the summer's out.
Proud Gammon

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Deflection tactics. Employ someone who has more convictions than regular hosts. Classic.

At this rate Peter Sutcliffe will be getting his own show before the summer's out.

Honestly, this bloke: 'Rylan Clark-Neal' bases his entire look on Peter Sutcliffe and yet all the mainstream media channels are gagging to employ him. Couple that with the rise of teenage boys desperate to transition. F*k-sake.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Honestly, this bloke: 'Rylan Clark-Neal' bases his entire look on Peter Sutcliffe and yet all the mainstream media channels are gagging to employ him. Couple that with the rise of teenage boys desperate to transition. F*k-sake.

Obviously it's no accurate way to judge the guys character but from what little I've seen of him on TV he's surprised me by coming across as likeable and self deprecating.
Proud Gammon

shivah

Post by shivah »

Basualdo wrote:

Don’t give them ideas.

Sutcliffe and Huntley The psycho boys breakfast.
Grunt is a Chunt.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Obviously it's no accurate way to judge the guys character but from what little I've seen of him on TV he's surprised me by coming across as likeable and self deprecating.

Huh? Mate. Have a word with yourself. He might be all the things you say, but he shouldn't be on mainstream television. At best he should be on a cruise-ship (preferably as an anchor) or at Butlins. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one matey. :)

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

I just didn't viscerally hate him after five minutes, like I do with seemingly every other vacuous cunt that appears on TV these days. Just following my gut. :)
Proud Gammon

subsub

Post by subsub »

Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Spot on. When he was on X Factor, he was a complete twat, but he's very good and doesn't take himself seriously at all.
The teeth are ridiculous, admittedly :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

Yah, I sort of agree, from his picture he looks like someone I'd hate but actually when by mistake I've seen him on TV he's been OK. Yesterday GOA and TDP were laying into the cherry blossom action on his hair and beard - he should go ahead and do his whole face.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal