Another Criminal on the Network

The place to discuss the TalkSPORT2 station
delboy1983

Re: Another Criminal on the Network

Post by delboy1983 »

Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Deflection tactics. Employ someone who has more convictions than regular hosts. Classic.

At this rate Peter Sutcliffe will be getting his own show before the summer's out.

Honestly, this bloke: 'Rylan Clark-Neal' bases his entire look on Peter Sutcliffe and yet all the mainstream media channels are gagging to employ him. Couple that with the rise of teenage boys desperate to transition. F*k-sake.

Obviously it's no accurate way to judge the guys character but from what little I've seen of him on TV he's surprised me by coming across as likeable and self deprecating.

And that's just his teeth :)
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Deflection tactics. Employ someone who has more convictions than regular hosts. Classic.

At this rate Peter Sutcliffe will be getting his own show before the summer's out.

Honestly, this bloke: 'Rylan Clark-Neal' bases his entire look on Peter Sutcliffe and yet all the mainstream media channels are gagging to employ him. Couple that with the rise of teenage boys desperate to transition. F*k-sake.

Obviously it's no accurate way to judge the guys character but from what little I've seen of him on TV he's surprised me by coming across as likeable and self deprecating.

Huh? Mate. Have a word with yourself. He might be all the things you say, but he shouldn't be on mainstream television. At best he should be on a cruise-ship (preferably as an anchor) or at Butlins. We'll have to agree to disagree on this one matey. :)
Just take a moment to think and then relax. Slightly different circumstances and it could have been Christopher Maloney on your screen instead of Rylan Clark.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When you sweep away the nonsense, he is a bloody good tv presenter, that's why they want to employ him. There are loads of people who look like other people, so what?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

I remember watching him on Celeb Masterchef a while back. He came across as a really decent bloke who was keen to learn and do well. Used his claim to fame on TXF as a vehicle to become a TV presenter and has done well. Worked hard and got rewarded.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:32 am I remember watching him on Celeb Masterchef a while back. He came across as a really decent bloke who was keen to learn and do well. Used his claim to fame on TXF as a vehicle to become a TV presenter and has done well. Worked hard and got rewarded.
Agreed, Jonn-o.
He was intensely irritating on The X Factor, but when I've read interviews or seen him on telly, he seems a very funny bloke who doesn't take himself seriously at all.
The teeth and fake tan etc are ridiculous, but that's his business.
WOKE AND PROUD

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

subsub wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:13 am
Jonathan wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:32 am I remember watching him on Celeb Masterchef a while back. He came across as a really decent bloke who was keen to learn and do well. Used his claim to fame on TXF as a vehicle to become a TV presenter and has done well. Worked hard and got rewarded.
Agreed, Jonn-o.
He was intensely irritating on The X Factor, but when I've read interviews or seen him on telly, he seems a very funny bloke who doesn't take himself seriously at all.
The teeth and fake tan etc are ridiculous, but that's his business.
Not great on 'Big Brother's Little Brother', but like him on Eurovision as obviously a fan.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

shivah

Post by shivah »

6am The Drunk Driver and the Horse Botherer Breakfast Show - Alan Brazil and Micky Quinn

10am Mid Morning Ulrika Thumping with Stan Collymore

1pm Crimes against Comedy with Orksbee and the Thing

4pm Prison Time with Jermaine Pennant

7pm Sutcliffe and Huntley

10pm Naughty Nights with Graham Rix. Featuring Andy Goldstein

1am Doing M-Cat Extra Time - Paul Ross
Grunt is a Chunt.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

boogaloo
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

boogaloo
Build Back More Betterer

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Basualdo wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:05 pm

I must get in touch with Peter when he's released and get my hammer back I lent him in 1976
je ne suis pas un con

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 pm
Basualdo wrote:

I love his Cinch radio adverts
je ne suis pas un con

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

delboy1983 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:02 am
Basualdo wrote:
carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

And that's just his teeth :)

Is Rylan a puff or does he just pretend to be like John Inman
je ne suis pas un con

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:08 am

I must get in touch with Peter when he's released and get my hammer back I lent him in 1976
Bit Tricky, seeing as he's dead

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:00 am
TKMin_777 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:08 am

Bit Tricky, seeing as he's dead
Fuck it ! Oh well I'll go to Tool Station near me
je ne suis pas un con