The Return of IROMG

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
kevin04

Re: The Return of IROMG

Postby kevin04 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:34 am

Mike biten by a 'friend'. JHB is a horror, but MG trying to suck up to her and boom!

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Erskine Might

Postby Erskine Might » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:07 pm

Oh dear. I bet Mike's back on his laptop: 'Tap-tap-tap..."Julia Hartley-Brewer was never actually my friend. In fact I never really liked her at all. She was well-known for being rubbish at being a journalist, and was forced eventually to seek refuge in radio". Tap-tap...Oh, hang on, that's me, too. Um...'

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Ol' MK just got his tiny nuts blasted back into his gunt. Twitter? Bitter, more like
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

kevin04

Postby kevin04 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:01 pm

Hahaha, Higgo ; and C&R - that does sound exactly like something he'd bash out on the e-book due for release in December.

I don't mind ol' MG and don't particularly care for Fogarty (the times I've heard her) but a shame if a man is going to go down the HARD BREXIT route for his wage and 'listeners' but I've mentioned that enough of late in here.

GET BACK! GET BACK! As Porky once sang to the 1am night time slot with ol' Pork and the OTR podcasts.

Has anyone listened to his Thought Police podcast? I haven't since episode 4, and I don't think I will.

My gut feeling is that MG got jealous when Porky started doing Jeremy Vine's Channel 5 program plus the Porky solo gig and used the Porky lashed up abusing people as his get out reason. Struggle to believe that MG who's been prone to the Twitter out burst and seen Porky go on rampages too plus suspended from his/their radio show for it e.g Jim White - that him accusing a pal of not paying them as 'the final straw'.

Then again, 5-6 years constantly working and touring with Parry probably does have its toll on everyone.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Desolation

Postby Desolation » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:04 pm

Erskine Might wrote:Oh dear. I bet Mike's back on his laptop: 'Tap-tap-tap..."Julia Hartley-Brewer was never actually my friend. In fact I never really liked her at all. She was well-known for being rubbish at being a journalist, and was forced eventually to seek refuge in radio". Tap-tap...Oh, hang on, that's me, too. Um but I really really would like a go on her massive fucking tits...'
Proud Gammon and imperious Little Englander!

lambrini

Postby lambrini » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:21 pm

kevin04 wrote:Hahaha, Higgo ; and C&R - that does sound exactly like something he'd bash out on the e-book due for release in December.

I don't mind ol' MG and don't particularly care for Fogarty (the times I've heard her) but a shame if a man is going to go down the HARD BREXIT route for his wage and 'listeners' but I've mentioned that enough of late in here.

GET BACK! GET BACK! As Porky once sang to the 1am night time slot with ol' Pork and the OTR podcasts.

Has anyone listened to his Thought Police podcast? I haven't since episode 4, and I don't think I will.

My gut feeling is that MG got jealous when Porky started doing Jeremy Vine's Channel 5 program plus the Porky solo gig and used the Porky lashed up abusing people as his get out reason. Struggle to believe that MG who's been prone to the Twitter out burst and seen Porky go on rampages too plus suspended from his/their radio show for it e.g Jim White - that him accusing a pal of not paying them as 'the final straw'.

Then again, 5-6 years constantly working and touring with Parry probably does have its toll on everyone.

MG spends an unhealthy amount of time on Twitter, but perhaps it comes with the media territory.

With regards to the podcast, I couldn't warm to Matt Kelly. Although MG's TalkRADIO show seems popular, the content is too boomer orientated for me. Callers often resemble Disgusted from Tunbridge Wells and Daily Male Online* who constantly complain about Brexit – it's ever decreasing circles on both sides, in my opinion. Other topics discussed include 'what is the most annoying thing about going to the cinema?' and 'have you tried to work out your carbon footprint?' Lol. Yawn.

I loved the Two Mikes, though; their live shows were a scream.

* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Image

POTY and TOTY Winner 2009

lambrini

Postby lambrini » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:24 pm

kevin04 wrote:Mike biten by a 'friend'. JHB is a horror, but MG trying to suck up to her and boom!

POTY and TOTY Winner 2009