The Return of IROMG

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
lambrini

Re: The Return of IROMG

Post by lambrini »

kevin04 wrote:I just find Graham to be a bit insincere and him stumbling upon a new market just as an alternative to someone who shares the polar opposite views in the same spot on a different station.
+1. Farage is on his show this morning. Exclusive scoop! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
POTY and TOTY Winner 2009

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Cringe.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

lambrini wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:19 am
kevin04 wrote:I just find Graham to be a bit insincere and him stumbling upon a new market just as an alternative to someone who shares the polar opposite views in the same spot on a different station.
+1. Farage is on his show this morning. Exclusive scoop! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know which of the two would be better to have a pint with .....& that's what many people base their listening on at times. A pint with JOB would be a "down in one " pint , prob while he had a mineral water :D
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

tennisman

Post by tennisman »

Northern Troglodite wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:12 pm
lambrini wrote:

I know which of the two would be better to have a pint with .....& that's what many people base their listening on at times. A pint with JOB would be a "down in one " pint , prob while he had a mineral water :D
Been listening to JOB these last few days.

He uses 10 words when 3 or 4 would do.

He hates BoJo about as much as MG hates Starmer / Corbyn.

Northern Troglodite

tennisman wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 12:43 pm
lambrini wrote:

Better man than i am mate, every time that softy walter type opens his whiney mouth i want to fling the radio at the wall , he has spent the last 4-5 years seeing only negatives everywhere he looks, from Brexit to Covid , he loves the negativity of life & does not take any other views on his shows, if by chance one slips past the desk , they are quickly classed as "ISt's, Phobic's etc"....then Fogerty follows with her coffin carrying show :(

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

tennisman wrote:
lambrini wrote:

Which with his lifestyle make me very suspicious that he's on the side of the oppressed. More the pull the ladder up Jack I'm alright.

A classic case of virtue signalling for me. When's the next Islington dinner party I can attend to say how much I stand in solidarity with these poor people.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

m4rkb wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:25 pm
tennisman wrote:
lambrini wrote:

Which with his lifestyle make me very suspicious that he's on the side of the oppressed. More the pull the ladder up Jack I'm alright.

A classic case of virtue signalling for me. When's the next Islington dinner party I can attend to say how much I stand in solidarity with these poor people.
+1. Graham is almost the same, though. He seems to spend most of his time in London and lives a middle-class-bubble lifestyle, yet claims to be the voice of the common Brexit bloke living in Newcastle. Strange...

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Mk is scotch and despises Scotchland, the North and everything outside of London and Sussex. He looks like a blobfish poured into a school uniform
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:He looks like a blobfish poured into a school uniform
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncanny.

Lmao:

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Our boi was back on the super Saturday lash again.. :drinkers: Defending a government advisor for breaking lockdown rules... :lol:

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Scottish Tories all missing on Twitter too, hahaha, esp since they were all over the place for Calderwood.

MK, what a blethering fud he is. He had the Scottish Health Chief on his plank list for less than Cummings.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

lambrini wrote:

A pint with JOB would result in a three day bender for me, just to try and forget ever meeting the smarmy cunt.

Northern Troglodite

MrTea wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 10:34 pm
lambrini wrote:

A pint with JOB would result in a three day bender for me, just to try and forget ever meeting the smarmy cunt.
:D :D Likewise

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sonoftherock wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 2:44 pm
Our boi was back on the super Saturday lash again.. :drinkers: Defending a government advisor for breaking lockdown rules... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He wouldn't be where he is today without the Two Mikes!

Don’t mistake my forensic ability to read the political runes for slavish bias. I have been relentlessly correct about the politics of this country for years. You should learn from that.

I’ve never said that because I didn’t vote in the referendum. Neither do I vote in elections. It’s well known by all proper fans of mine.

Graham denies voting in the EU referendum, but I thought Porky and he admitted they voted remain, either during the Two Mikes Brexit special or shortly afterwards. Unfortunately, I can't find the time stamp.