The Return of IROMG

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
lambrini

Re: The Return of IROMG

Post by lambrini »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:He's nearly 60 year old and is speaking like some two bit gangster
MG commented [during the OTR] that one of his favourite films is Godfather 2.
POTY and TOTY Winner 2009

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The biggest cunt in my family

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Strange comments from MG. He accused a Twitter user, who confronted hotel staff regarding the Asylum problem, of not being 'trained' in journalism. 'You are potentially causing a problem. And if anyone objects you have no reason to be doing it. That’s my advice to you and I won’t endorse it', he said while also regularly interviewing young right wing / conservative "journalists" such as Darren Grimes and Emily Carver. Neither of them have professional experience in journalism.

Nigel understands what the limits of what he can do. You don’t. I’m not giving you a hard time I’m suggesting that you shouldn’t do it. Also you were more aggressive than he was. And you will damage the cause if you make people look like victims of hatred. This has to be done right and we are making great progress. It would be a shame if our success became tainted.

🤔

Farage's revelations haven't made 'great progress'. And what 'success'? His story was covered briefly on Good Morning Britain. Like him or loathe him, Farage's reputation has been tainted for a long time. What is Mike worried about? A young man stealing the limelight? Note, the original video gained over 100,000 views.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:36 am
Zippy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:28 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 pm Back doing his pointless twitter spats over the last few days

:drinkers:
I know the one you mean. Last I saw, Graham was going on about the guy's mum while being egged on by his followers.

He comes across as a bit of a bully. I've been listening to old Two Mikes OTR episodes and he's a world away from that now. Back then he seemed pretty laid back with a good sense of humour. Now he's doing the angry shock jock shtick.
'Don’t come for me if you can’t take it sonny. I don’t play by the rules. You called me Mr. Shit. Maybe start with an apology and I won’t ruin you. '

He's nearly 60 year old and is speaking like some two bit gangster
"I don't play by the rules"

Errm you work for Rupert Murdoch, Mike - you have a very strict set of rules that you stick to 5 days a week, otherwise you'd be on your ass making podcasts with Parry.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

MrTea wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:11 am
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:23 pm Back doing his pointless twitter spats over the last few days

I know the one you mean. Last I saw, Graham was going on about the guy's mum while being egged on by his followers.

He comes across as a bit of a bully. I've been listening to old Two Mikes OTR episodes and he's a world away from that now. Back then he seemed pretty laid back with a good sense of humour. Now he's doing the angry shock jock shtick.
'Don’t come for me if you can’t take it sonny. I don’t play by the rules. You called me Mr. Shit. Maybe start with an apology and I won’t ruin you. '

Errm you work for Rupert Murdoch, Mike - you have a very strict set of rules that you stick to 5 days a week, otherwise you'd be on your ass making podcasts with Parry.
😂😂😂😂😂

Cringe.

MrTea

Post by MrTea »

lambrini wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm

😂😂😂😂😂

Cringe.
Crikey; ripping up newspapers, crunching whole sheets of A4 paper - just what will this maniac do next?

I must start tuning in, on the off chance he may have a huge meltdown and crush a whole grape live on air.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

It is August, though. Covid or no Covid, people often take time off during August. Also, as some people pointed out, by working remotely Londoners are saving a fortune on train fares and food (I knew some office girls who used to spend between five and ten pounds a day on lunch).
Mike is so out of touch.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Furthermore, just because people aren't back at the office doesn't mean that they don't want to work or aren't working. Remote working, which many people find more productive, will become increasingly common.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

MrTea wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:01 pm
lambrini wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm

😂😂😂😂😂

Cringe.
Crikey; ripping up newspapers, crunching whole sheets of A4 paper - just what will this maniac do next?

I must start tuning in, on the off chance he may have a huge meltdown and crush a whole grape live on air.
MG claims to be the 'voice of the people' but in reality he is so out of touch. Rambles on about why Joe Public should go out and 'spend money' and 'get back to work'. Unfortunately, it isn't as simple as that. Firstly, redundancy is at an all time high; money is scarce. Secondly, the government advises people to walk or cycle rather than use public transport. What would you rather do at the moment, walk from Archway to the City (of London) or work from home?

He bragged about spending £200 at a restaurant and said "I didn't see the point in using the £10 voucher scheme..."
OK, but someone who spent £50 at Pizza Express probably would.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

lambrini wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Imagine how his birthday gathering would go with the Porkmeister general in attendance....

“Welcome to the early middle age, you big fat loaf face. Did I tell you party goers only one third of my heart works. Bladdo in Moddo and a toast to the man forever living in the porkmeisters shadow” :lol:

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

EddieCheddar wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:37 pm
lambrini wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Imagine how his birthday gathering would go with the Porkmeister general in attendance....

“Welcome to the early middle age, you big fat loaf face. Did I tell you party goers only one third of my heart works. Bladdo in Moddo and a toast to the man forever living in the porkmeisters shadow” :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

His ego is bigger than Porky's now!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

MG assembled a proper gang of right wing misfits for his birthday :lol:
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Has he fell out with Matt kelly? Noticed he’s now doing Those thought police podcasts with that O’Sullivan bloke and he lambasted an article about old grifty nige written in the new European recently.

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Zippy wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:37 am MG assembled a proper gang of right wing misfits for his birthday :lol:
He wouldn’t have been seen dead with those people a few years back.Just shows how desperate he is to stay relevant and gain followers.