Mike Parry

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
kevin04

Re: Mike Parry

Post by kevin04 »

We all know how Porky can can change with a drink and it has cost him jobs.

I'm guessing he was on the lash today/yesterday.

To begin :

Here he is, full RIP but bring it back to ME ME ME mode!

The man of the people/family show etc. Well that all comes undone after a second/third glass of pinot? The bubbling under rage as well

Followed up by the rage and a swipe at ex-colleague.

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

able1

Post by able1 »

Golly.

The oik who was sacked from the Express 25 years ago for mysogyny and bullying, and sacked numerous times for trolling, twice in the last 18 months, criticises others for the same.

Two years after being shown the door at TS he is still allowed to describe himself as a journalist and radio host on Vine's sub tabloid, LCD tripe show.

Parry has taken arselicking to new levels with his new best mate Vine.

Probably the only person in Britain currently spelling Greavsie err, Greavsey.

And ' don't put your head above the ballestrades' he means balustrade, or even parapet.

What an embarrassment.

More lies about the NFT, more self aggrandisement, allowing new bestie fellow henchman Vine to promote it for for charity, when, without qualification that is not the case. Parry will take the majority.

He was asking his chavvy gang about NFTs and clearly does not understand them even now, given his explanation.

A complete and utter nasty, unemployable fraud, consumed by his own ego.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

able1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 am Golly.

The oik who was sacked from the Express 25 years ago for mysogyny and bullying, and sacked numerous times for trolling, twice in the last 18 months, criticises others for the same.

Two years after being shown the door at TS he is still allowed to describe himself as a journalist and radio host on Vine's sub tabloid, LCD tripe show.

And ' don't put your head above the ballestrades' he means balustrade, or even parapet.

What an embarrassment.

More lies about the NFT, more self aggrandisement, allowing new bestie fellow henchman Vine to promote it for for charity, when, without qualification that is not the case. Parry will take the majority.

He was asking his chavvy gang about NFTs and clearly does not understand them even now, given his explanation.

Him and Gaunt, to pinch a Galloway phrase, are two cheeks of the same backside
There's no poem, just prose.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Kevin O'Sullivan is a boring cunt as well.
Another who thinks it's a piece of piss to do radio from a tabloid shithouse career.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kevin04 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 am We all know how Porky can can change with a drink and it has cost him jobs.

To begin :

The man of the people/family show etc. Well that all comes undone after a second/third glass of pinot? The bubbling under rage as well

Spot on. He really turns when he's had a few. Funny seeing him needle O'Sullivan though :) KOS seems a bit insecure whenever the Two Mikes are mentioned. It was gold compared to the Thought Police, which resembles an Aldi version of Statler and Waldorf if they'd played to a gammon audience.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

able1

Post by able1 »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:07 am
able1 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:52 am Golly.

What an embarrassment.

Him and Gaunt, to pinch a Galloway phrase, are two cheeks of the same backside

Narcissistic psychopaths like these two have no shame gene, no embarrassment gene and no honesty gene.

They can compartmentalise their incredible, abhorrent lifelong antics and carry on merrily with seemingly not a care in the world, fooling the gullible infinitely.

There is no conscience to be pricked.

able1

Post by able1 »

shivah wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:29 pm Kevin O'Sullivan is a boring cunt as well.
Another who thinks it's a piece of piss to do radio from a tabloid shithouse career.
Along with his mate he should be jailed for crimes against hairdressing.

Useless, like the rest, but not all bad if he loathes Parry.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:21 pm
kevin04 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 am We all know how Porky can can change with a drink and it has cost him jobs.

To begin :

Spot on. He really turns when he's had a few. Funny seeing him needle O'Sullivan though :) KOS seems a bit insecure whenever the Two Mikes are mentioned. It was gold compared to the Thought Police, which resembles an Aldi version of Statler and Waldorf if they'd played to a gammon audience.
+1

I looked at the Thought Police's Twitter feed. It seems that their audience has no class whatsoever. A woman tweeted a donkey erection gif because it 'reminded her of MG and Kev, lol!' (yikes) while other comments include trolling and abuse at cyclists, remain and Labour voters and eco supporters—basically, anyone who disagrees with them.
The Two Mikes were wholesome. MG and Kev are vulgar.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The Thought Police twitter feed is just O'Sullivan venting his anti Parry bile in the most unsubtle, unfunny and crudest terms possible
There's no poem, just prose.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:15 am The Thought Police twitter feed is just O'Sullivan venting his anti Parry bile in the most unsubtle, unfunny and crudest terms possible
Sullivan is a shithouse, but Parry is fucking worse.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

All of these cunts are fucking scumbag tabloid dogshit that would and have sold their own nans pension for an exclusive
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

able1

Post by able1 »

Aww, the highly vaunted auction has finished with one bid.

The absurd claim that the people who auctioned 'Charlie bit my finger' came looking for Parry to auction his tripe looks even more unlikely now.

Grandstanding it with fellow egomaniac Vine for charity when he said at the outset only some would go to charity, then predictably forgot to make that clear to the dorks whilst promoting it.

Parry doesn't have a charitable bone in his body.

I'm sure he believed a large six figure sum was coming his way like Charlie - £2k seems a little way off.

Another entry in the failure column, or to quote jobless Parry 'I've been successful in everything I've done.'

Fecking hilarious.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Ha.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Complete flop :D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Jesus, Porky! Just as I had nearly declared him the winner of the Two Mikes war, he goes and does that, and totally flops that auction thing - it's even in his bio.

Porky still up 2 games to 1 over Graham though, IMO.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.