George Galloway

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
shivah

Re: George Galloway

Post by shivah »

Zippy wrote:Good riddance. Bloke’s obsession with Israel is borderline psychotic.

Israel is borderline psychotic
Grunt is a Chunt.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

George Galloway The Podcast. Rebel Media beckons. Go Down the Jon Gaunt Route , George . You too can become an internet star.
There is also Gab, Minds, Bitchute ,etc if YouTube ban you.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

shivah wrote:
Zippy wrote:Good riddance. Bloke’s obsession with Israel is borderline psychotic.

Anti-Semites like Galloway are worse.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Go Down the Jon Gaunt Route

Begging for fivers off 129 listeners.

The George Galloway diet.

Simple as Israel.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

To be honest, I thought he always did a good show despite his political alignment being slightly to the left of mine. He also gave Jon Gaunt several lessons in broadcasting when he regularly stood in for him at ten way back in the old days.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Zippy wrote:
shivah wrote:

What's he said that's anti-semitic?
Grunt is a Chunt.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Labour Party reinstate him after that, as his views seem to match theirs perfectly.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

shivah wrote:
Zippy wrote:
shivah wrote:

He was cheering Spurs not winning some footballing thing so the Isreali flag wouldn't we on the cup.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Galloway is still worth 20 O'Briens.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Vespa wrote:
shivah wrote:
Zippy wrote:
shivah wrote:

He was cheering Spurs not winning some footballing thing so the Isreali flag wouldn't we on the cup.

That isn't anti Semitic.
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see the Labour Party reinstate him after that, as his views seem to match theirs perfectly.

I'm not sure what's been said but I'm pretty sure he's never expressed anti Jewish sentiment. Whether his criticism of the Israeli state constitutes antisemitism I don't know. Whether the Sun/Murdoch owned TalkRADIO was just itching to get shot of him I also don't know.

What I do know though is he's been an absolute stalwart Brexiteer in true old leftie style and an excellent orator for our leaving.

If it does turn out TR was just looking for the first excuse to remove him then LBC have some pretty poor presenters in their ranks whom he might replace.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

shivah wrote:
Vespa wrote:
shivah wrote:
Zippy wrote:
shivah wrote:

That isn't anti Semitic.

I know fuck all about football. As far as I can tell he's suggesting Spurs is a zionist football team.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There are many Orthodox Jews who are against Zionism as it isn't actually Judaism.

If I'm wrong perhaps one of our resident experts can put me right.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

m4rkb wrote:
Zambo wrote:I wouldn't be surprised to see the Labour Party reinstate him after that, as his views seem to match theirs perfectly.

I'm not sure what's been said but I'm pretty sure he's never expressed anti Jewish sentiment. Whether his criticism of the Israeli state constitutes antisemitism I don't know. Whether the Sun/Murdoch owned TalkRADIO was just itching to get shot of him I also don't know.

What I do know though is he's been an absolute stalwart Brexiteer in true old leftie style and an excellent orator for our leaving.

If it does turn out TR was just looking for the first excuse to remove him then LBC have some pretty poor presenters in their ranks whom he might replace.

Nah, bexiteer or not, he's still an antisemetic cunt.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Nah, bexiteer or not, he's still an antisemetic cunt.

I am open to being put right but as a regular listener to his show I've only ever heard criticism of the Israeli state while specifying he has no problem with Jewish people.

I suppose it could draw parallels with criticism of Islam without being critical of Muslims in general or me criticising black post code knife gangs without demeaning all black people but I know from first hand experience it's rarely seems that way - always under the umbrella of racism.

These definitions of what is or isn't hate crime / Islamophobia or now anti-Semitism are so fluid we can barely tell. Thank fuck for white people where you can slander us for everything yet it's never ever seem as racism.