Julia Hartley-Tory-Party

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
Desolation

Re: Julia Hartley-Tory-Party

Post by Desolation »

Mate, honestly, she'd get it hall day long. :D
Proud Gammon and imperious Little Englander!

shivah

Post by shivah »

Desolation wrote:Mate, honestly, she'd get it hall day long. :D

With those jublees too, defo.
Grunt is a Chunt.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

She seems very intent on reminding us she is broadcasting from home and doing her bit.
I reckon she prefers it this way and would opt for it to be permanent.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The End

Post by The End »

An unlistenable, shouty, biased shit of a woman. Excellent tits, mind. A quandary...
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The End wrote:An unlistenable, shouty, biased shit of a woman. Excellent tits, mind. A quandary...
Nice pair of legs too m'lud, especially when encased in nylon. Awful Conservative harridan. All those those years cloistered-up in boarding-school are paying dividends now. Sadly, we have to bear the brunt. I don't have TalkRadio so I can't listen. But I can image what she is saying and as you suggest, it's bound to be some shrill right-wing rant with an underlying bitterness towards her parents and the fact she ain't 'getting some' at home.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

If you have the internet, you can listen via their website. You don't get out of it that easily. You must suffer like the rest of us.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

The End wrote:An unlistenable, shouty, biased shit of a woman. Excellent tits, mind. A quandary...
With that set of funbags and chassis hartley spewer is Defo one for a potential danger ride.In my experience sir the majority of these types of harridans preaching non stop conservative views have one thing in common,absolute filth and gagging for it. :D

Desolation

Post by Desolation »

carcinogen wrote:
Nice pair of legs too m'lud, especially when encased in nylon. Awful Conservative harridan. All those those years cloistered-up in boarding-school are paying dividends now. Sadly, we have to bear the brunt. I don't have TalkRadio so I can't listen. But I can image what she is saying and as you suggest, it's bound to be some shrill right-wing rant with an underlying bitterness towards her parents and the fact she ain't 'getting some' at home.
Believe it or not she actually went to a comprehensive and seems quite proud of it.
Proud Gammon and imperious Little Englander!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

She's tweeted pictures of herself when she was 20 recently, because others have been doing it.

All I can say is 'Yes I definitely would'.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

m4rkb wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:23 pm She's tweeted pictures of herself when she was 20 recently, because others have been doing it.

All I can say is 'Yes I definitely would'.
Evidence please.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Julia: Don't clap for the NHS!
Also Julia: We need to start a weekly clap for our freedom.

Embarrassing.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

A boomer news channel on the way,Hartley brewer can bore us all to tears 24-7 with her constant obsession with fucking lockdowns.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

One of the most charmless people in the media today. Some achievement.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:39 am A boomer news channel on the way,Hartley brewer can bore us all to tears 24-7 with her constant obsession with fucking lockdowns.
Ms Dittert with the greatest of respect can go fuck herself.
There's no poem, just prose.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Dreadful people. The self-loathing of Julia, Nick and Rachel is palpable. To think people actually imbibe their bile. It's fucking depressing. One look at Nick tells me all I need to know: Obese, gross. If a man cannot take care of himself physically, how can one respect his opinion? Horrible man. Julia spent too long crying in her room at public school and is now taking-it out on us. As for Rachel, where to begin? More issues than Readers Digest. She's got a bit of Jimmy Saville about her. Creepy.