The Return of IROMG

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
lambrini

Re: The Return of IROMG

Post by lambrini »

EddieCheddar wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:01 am
lambrini wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:45 pm
Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:35 pm Decker :lol:

Still among the strangest Mike Graham friendships.
Lol.

Me in my Zoom profile pic:

Me during Zoom meetings:

Decker reminds me if Rocky Dennis in the second pic :shock:
During lockdown, most women looked like Rocky Dennis. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
POTY and TOTY Winner 2009

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

lambrini wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:08 pm

oof! bit harsh.
Who is Kevin O'Sullivan?

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Ex-Mirror hack, did the TV stuff.

I don't mind O'Sullivan but like Graham, he sounds like he can get ideas above his station and thinks he's a bigger deal than he actually is.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Fuck me imagine listening to that lot droning on and on in the pub about boring one sided political bullshit like brexit and ‘owning the lefties’.Old mk will now do anything for likes and follows. :D

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ol' MK looks like a cross between Harry Enfield's Tory Boy and Cyril Fletcher. And Ro-land. And a slug.
YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

MG wouldn't have been seen dead with that lot two years ago.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I'm no Piers Morgan fan whatsoever, but he batted off Graham quite easily the other day.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 pm I'm no Piers Morgan fan whatsoever, but he batted off Graham quite easily the other day.
+1. Me neither. Graham looked rather nervous talking to Morgan, like a fanboy interviewing his hero, and tried too hard to outshine the master.
Whilst the tussle between them was mostly for the camera, Piers meant it when he said "you watched me with sneaking admiration and thought 'I wish I could do that'" and "in the old days you used to laugh at stuff like that (...) Now you're so self-righteous!" Oof!

The interview also revealed Graham's lack of knowledge with regards to Brexit and COVID. Morgan, like most sensationalists, has always been a fair-weather supporter, but at least he appears to have conviction. Prolific journalists do this by researching topics thoroughly and practising sharp wit.

One of the most cringeworthy moments:

Graham: "The one main difference between you and I is, is that you make massive amounts of money, and I'm very much undervalued here [at talkRADIO], although, of course, I do enjoy working here!"

Yikes! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

lambrini wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:25 pm
Zippy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:36 pm I'm no Piers Morgan fan whatsoever, but he batted off Graham quite easily the other day.
+1. Me neither. Graham looked rather nervous talking to Morgan, like a fanboy interviewing his hero, and tried too hard to outshine the master.
Whilst the tussle between them was mostly for the camera, Piers meant it when he said "you watched me with sneaking admiration and thought 'I wish I could do that'" and "in the old days you used to laugh at stuff like that (...) Now you're so self-righteous!" Oof!

The interview also revealed Graham's lack of knowledge with regards to Brexit and COVID. Morgan, like most sensationalists, has always been a fair-weather supporter, but at least he appears to have conviction. Prolific journalists do this by researching topics thoroughly and practising sharp wit.

One of the most cringeworthy moments:

Graham: "The one main difference between you and I is, is that you make massive amounts of money, and I'm very much undervalued here [at talkRADIO], although, of course, I do enjoy working here!"

Yikes! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That was interesting. Piers sounded sane, MK at the start thinking he is Paxman, err no, and Morgan came out a lot better imo.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Spill the tea, sis

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

This is worse than Keemstar's faux drama. 'Poppet'? Silly boomers.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

O'Sullivan backing up his mate now.

Stadlen is a dullard but Graham comes across as a really nasty piece of work on Twitter.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy post wrote:Stadlen is a dullard but Graham comes across as a really nasty piece of work on Twitter.
+1. He seems to relish in Internet bloodsports. His Twitter feed is often like a episode of the Jerry Springer show. To what aim, I'm not sure.
He should take a leaf out of Porky's book and try to remain neutral.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Stadlen vs Graham, part 1:

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I didn't really like Stadlen as a broadcaster. Really bland, pompous, a wee bity smug, and just a bit dull overall ; but he had his odd moments and when he described his marriage breaking down live on air, I generally felt sorry for him. He actually seems a harmless dude. A bit of a plum, a bit sneery, but probably a decent enough human.

MK has always suffered fools and had an awfully thin skin even in the weekend night shift slots and with the Mikes, but he's jumped the shark of late thinking he's some sort of legendary radio presenter with massive listening figures. How many actually listen or know talkRADIO exists?

He's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. Far too big for his boots, and the ultimate jack of all, master of none. Not a huge fan of Morgan either, but that interview really showed Graham up for the inept, half-arsed debating skills. A bit like the football, this political malarky, he's blagging it big time too. About time he realised, the only thing he excels at is being Parry's droll, occasional quick-witted side kick and rolling drunken calls through the weekend night shift.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.