Penny Smith

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
Desolation

Re: Penny Smith

Post by Desolation »

If it's GMB whoers were talking about, then that cunt Ried would get it h'all day long. Hateful twat of a woman with abhorrent views, but boy would I steam into her chocolate whizzway.
Proud Gammon and imperious Little Englander!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

:|
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Hall day long

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Her shows, are probably my current favourite radio, just great easy entertainment for the weekend mornings.
Godwin's law

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Penny has had some great informative people on about the coronavirus this weekend.

Now debating the people that are auctioning off loo rolls as a scam.
Godwin's law

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Author of self-help books Paul McKenna shot his load inside of her. So by proxy she's damaged goods and thus off-limits to Carc. Sadly.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote:Author of self-help books Paul McKenna shot his load inside of her. So by proxy she's damaged goods and thus off-limits to Carc. Sadly.

Sadly you'd never had a chance, apparently, she doesn't date men with micropenises. Try Gemma Collins.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

carcinogen wrote:Author of self-help books Paul McKenna shot his load inside of her. So by proxy she's damaged goods and thus off-limits to Carc. Sadly.

Wasn't he a hypnotist

Godwin's law

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote:

Sadly you'd never had a chance, apparently, she doesn't date men with micropenises. Try Gemma Collins.

Aah, well. I am quite well endowed ironically. I wish I had a micro-penis though, life would be a lot more simple. Men with small cocks have more 'drive' and a 'sense of purpose', men with large appendages tend to be lazy. That's my problem. LOL. One of my GF's ... the nutter on TV, used to called me 'BFC' : Big Fat Cock. True story. She writes for the Guardian I think now ... says it all. LOL, I could have been the new Max Rushden!! Luckly I dodged that bullet.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.