Did anyone hear this

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
VeritasVincit

Did anyone hear this

Post by VeritasVincit »

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ut-my-rape

Did anyone hear this who could comment on it?

m4rkb

Re: Did anyone hear this

Post by m4rkb »

No but she mentioned the #metoo movement so immediately put herself in the same class as some radical crackpot feminists so I wouldn't blame anyone for not taking her seriously to start with regardless of whether it was in fact quite a bad case.

russp

Post by russp »

Talk Radio have put a statement out. He's been suspended.
Talk Radio wrote:James Whale's interview with Nichi Hodgson on Monday was conducted in a manner that did not reflect the values of the station and completely lacked sensitivity when she discussed her personal story.

This style of broadcasting is not something that talkRADIO supports or encourages, and we have taken the decision to suspend James Whale pending a full investigation.

This incident saw regrettable errors made by both the production and presenting teams and we are taking measures to ensure that they are not repeated again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:No but she mentioned the #metoo movement so immediately put herself in the same class as some radical crackpot feminists so I wouldn't blame anyone for not taking her seriously to start with regardless of whether it was in fact quite a bad case.

You think that the entire #metoo thing is bad, even though it's uncovered a load of sex pests and will bring them to justice?
Be very interested to hear your opinion if it happened to your girlfriend or sister etc
WOKE AND PROUD

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Ah shite, just as Whaley was getting good again!

I listened yesterday and Wednesday! Whale was even joking that if Iain Lee didn't turn up him and Ash would be doing the program until 1am. He was also meant to be in for Eamonn next week on the Drive slot.

Hope its just a Porky Parry suspension and not the tin tack.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:No but she mentioned the #metoo movement so immediately put herself in the same class as some radical crackpot feminists so I wouldn't blame anyone for not taking her seriously to start with regardless of whether it was in fact quite a bad case.

You think that the entire #metoo thing is bad, even though it's uncovered a load of sex pests and will bring them to justice?
Be very interested to hear your opinion if it happened to your girlfriend or sister etc

Not really, but it's certainly another bandwagon fat ugly man hating feminists have pounced on. Hence why I said he might have switched off a bit too early.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:it's certainly another bandwagon fat ugly man hating feminists have pounced on

Wow. Welcome to the 1970s, folks.
You truly are a piece of work.
Loathsome individual.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:it's certainly another bandwagon fat ugly man hating feminists have pounced on

Loathsome individual.

Are you really this thick or have you just perfected the act ?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

There's a woman literally being raped 50seconds in. :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

Loathsome individual.

Are you really this thick or have you just perfected the act ?

Shit comeback.
Try harder.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I really dont think either of you can comment unless youve actually heard it. Youre just making stuff up in your head.

She could one of those nobs who invites 50 guys back to her house and they all go through her and because they said hello in the morning, she realises shes a whore and goes to the police and pretends shes been raped to deflect the shame, or He could be a cunt who has laughed at a heartfelt real story.

No one knows. So why bother getting in a fight about it.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:I really dont think either of you can comment unless youve actually heard it. Youre just making stuff up in your head.

She could one of those nobs who invites 50 guys back to her house and they all go through her and because they said hello in the morning, she realises shes a whore and goes to the police and pretends shes been raped to deflect the shame, or He could be a cunt who has laughed at a heartfelt real story.

No one knows. So why bother getting in a fight about it.

Well you've highlighted very well how real rape has been devalued by these lunatics.
Can you blame James for not conjuring up the same types of examples in his head when he doesn't know either?

Then we have 'rape' victims surrounding footballers which debases it even more.

If anything he's opened up a sensible line of conversation rather than what's really happened - a twitter mob has descended and not listened either.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

has anyone heard it though? Hes James Whale, him being a cunt to someone who doesnt deserve it is quite believable.
Build Back More Betterer

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Landlord. Do you mean about Nichi Hodgson of the story?

Her err tale is interesting of course not knowing full details:
[...]how a man jumped into the cab I was in, tried to kiss me and, when I pushed him away, pushed me to the floor of the cab, took his penis out and forced it in my mouth.
Err cabbie? Some stuff about CCTV and getting the cabbie's number but was drunk, but she ends with:
and even has the audacity to attempt to paint Whale as the “good guy” for inviting the cab driver who helped me out of the car, and whom I praised on air, to come forward.
Can't see why you would praise the cabbie, surely he should have been round the back sorting this fella out.

Most taxis I go in, seldom black cabs, have onboard recording for both driver and passenger safety and big signs saying so. A quick look and it seems a data protection/privacy issue. That's good then.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

OK.

So shes a liar.

Crack on Mark, that girls just gobbled off someone in a cab while shes drunk and conjured up this tale in case the CCTV of the cab ever surfaces. would explain "the cab driver was great though" act.

Case closed.
Build Back More Betterer