Gaunt - Part 35 - Limpcocks Half Hour

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
birdie

Re: Gaunt - Part 35 - Limpcocks Half Hour

Postby birdie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:37 pm

TerryTibbs wrote:Is it just me or has Twitter gone tits up?

It's been shut down on the orders of Donald Trump who has realised he's made a chump of himself by making himself a world wide laffing stock and hopes that people will be suffering with such tremendous withdrawal symptoms they'll forget about his twattish behaviour andill ask dear Jonathan to resurrect Gaunt Brother PR to give him his expert advice on how not to be, err, a twat, after all, look what he did for the WMPF.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Postby birdie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:40 pm

shivah wrote:
birdie wrote:
TerryTibbs wrote:
HalfwitHerbie wrote:So, he’s too beside himself with worry to shout into a microphone for ten minutes for his paying halfwits, but he can easily spare 4 hours to pretend he’s cultured at the theatre?

My theory is that he’s desperately trying to avoid commenting on his criminal mate Yaxley-Lennon going down. He knows his listeners are Tommy acolytes, so he’ll wait until this has blown over. SYL’s behaviour and that of his followers is indefensible, even to a racist like Gaunt, so he’ll lay low to avoid upsetting them. After all, wouldn’t want that trickle of fivers to drrrrrry up, would we?

And while I do believe there was a family crisis a few days ago, this “no hatecast until next week” schtick is purely diversionary.

I agree with every word. His active followers are thin on the ground. If he pisses off the Tommy brigade he'll have nothing left. Just the nitadiet people who are even more rare and inactive.

Is a Shakespeare play really upto 4 hours long? Fuck that. I would rather rub Deep Heat into my genitals and eyes.

Unless I'n very much mistaken are not RSC tickets usually booked in advance? So, unless 'er wot kant be menshunned got some last minute ones today he must have bought those tickets at least a few days ago, so much for de stressing after the events of the last few days, unless, of course, he's got himself a theatre reviews job.

You can always get returns or even ring to see if there are any tickets left.

I've always found a good way of de stressing is a couple or more pints and a bag of crisps.
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

shivah

Postby shivah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:43 pm

birdie wrote:
shivah wrote:
birdie wrote:
TerryTibbs wrote:
HalfwitHerbie wrote:So, he’s too beside himself with worry to shout into a microphone for ten minutes for his paying halfwits, but he can easily spare 4 hours to pretend he’s cultured at the theatre?

My theory is that he’s desperately trying to avoid commenting on his criminal mate Yaxley-Lennon going down. He knows his listeners are Tommy acolytes, so he’ll wait until this has blown over. SYL’s behaviour and that of his followers is indefensible, even to a racist like Gaunt, so he’ll lay low to avoid upsetting them. After all, wouldn’t want that trickle of fivers to drrrrrry up, would we?

And while I do believe there was a family crisis a few days ago, this “no hatecast until next week” schtick is purely diversionary.

I agree with every word. His active followers are thin on the ground. If he pisses off the Tommy brigade he'll have nothing left. Just the nitadiet people who are even more rare and inactive.

Is a Shakespeare play really upto 4 hours long? Fuck that. I would rather rub Deep Heat into my genitals and eyes.

Unless I'n very much mistaken are not RSC tickets usually booked in advance? So, unless 'er wot kant be menshunned got some last minute ones today he must have bought those tickets at least a few days ago, so much for de stressing after the events of the last few days, unless, of course, he's got himself a theatre reviews job.

You can always get returns or even ring to see if there are any tickets left.

I've always found a good way of de stressing is a couple or more pints and a bag of crisps.

Gunt's way of destressing is usually with a piece of lingerie isn't it?

shivah

Postby shivah » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:44 pm

birdie wrote:
TerryTibbs wrote:Is it just me or has Twitter gone tits up?

It's been shut down on the orders of Donald Trump who has realised he's made a chump of himself by making himself a world wide laffing stock and hopes that people will be suffering with such tremendous withdrawal symptoms they'll forget about his twattish behaviour andill ask dear Jonathan to resurrect Gaunt Brother PR to give him his expert advice on how not to be, err, a twat, after all, look what he did for the WMPF.

Gunt managed to sue Twitter to get the rid of the trrrrrrrolls and have had to shut down.

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Says it all really. Hey Jongle, have a look at the state of your followers. You are either with them or agin them.

Jon Gaunt Audio Hall of Shame - http://tiny.cc/gaunt
Twitter: SimpleAssHat - FreezePeach

Vespa

Postby Vespa » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:14 pm

The halal bread thread is gold.

HalfwitHerbie

Postby HalfwitHerbie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:43 pm

Imagine being so pathetic, and so reliant on racists throwing him a few coins that you take exception to the “troll” and not the racism...

If ever one tweet showed how far into the abyss the Coventry Cuckold has fallen, that might be it.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:56 pm

Ok, so they obviously have a bar at the theatre.

HalfwitHerbie

Postby HalfwitHerbie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:09 pm

TerryTibbs wrote:Ok, so they obviously have a bar at the theatre.

Nah, he’ll have taken cans in.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Postby The Ghost of Alex Higgins » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 pm

No theatre refund wail?
Speaking for the rest of the forum since 2019

Holden Mcgroyne

Postby Holden Mcgroyne » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:22 pm

Vespa wrote:The halal bread thread is gold.

I'm sure Bruce Nixon can't be a real person, but looking at who he follows and seeing the name of Johhny Vegas next to Marine Le Pen did make me chuckle.
'I say if the flats aren't good enough for you, why don't you f... off back to Somalia' .........Jon Gaunt

TerryTibbs

Postby TerryTibbs » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:34 pm

HalfwitHerbie wrote:

Nah, he’ll have taken cans in.

hahahaha I pictured that in my head and pissed myself. :lol:

colinthewarriormonkey

Postby colinthewarriormonkey » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:14 am

Part 36: No Sugar No Cry
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Jonathan Grunt

Postby Jonathan Grunt » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:03 am

I hope the RSC will be blocking Jonathan for such vile language
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

HalfwitHerbie

Postby HalfwitHerbie » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:02 am

Part 36: King Liar

Part 36: Troll-us and Cressida

Part 36: A Comedy Of Errrrrrors

Part 36: The Taming Of The Shrill