Charlie Wolf

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
Sid Pervcat

Re: Charlie Wolf

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Royal24s wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:54 pm Charlie is very unwell at the moment and it would be nice to see some positive comments about him and his sucessful show on TalkSport
He's a cunt

Monty Modlin

Post by Monty Modlin »

He is a toxic little worm. I remember well the nights when his phone in would turn against him - every caller would either be genuinely offended by him, or a troll winding him up.

Every show full of whiny, bitter hatred. How people like this gain prominence in the media is up there with Mike Graham managing to find anything female that will breed with him.

I hope you get better soon, Charlie.
The real Boris Johnson died with Covid in hospital. He was replaced by a professional impersonator who has been avoiding talking to the press ever since.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Monty Modlin wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:38 pm He is a toxic little worm. I remember well the nights when his phone in would turn against him - every caller would either be genuinely offended by him, or a troll winding him up.

Every show full of whiny, bitter hatred. How people like this gain prominence in the media is up there with Mike Graham managing to find anything female that will breed with him.

I hope you get better soon, Charlie.
Outside his “don’t attack me I’m Jewish” schtick he really has nothing to say. Already.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Is Wolf dead yet?
Grunt is a Chunt.