Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
James90125

Re: Forde & Jon Richardson

Post by James90125 »

Nice that he has one talent.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

New show starting soon called Comedians Watching Football With Friends on Sky One.Image Looking forward to it.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/comedians_w ... h_friends/

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Christ.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

When's the show starting anyway? If they don't watch it the football season will have finished, I've heard them talking about this for a couple of months now.
The problem these days is that there's too much dilly dallying.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

I've heard March the 5th is a start date. Anyway on today's show Dyson was saying when he was a announcer/tannoy bloke at Forest he used to play the Gladiator theme tune before the match because the Manager at the time wanted it. The button worker behind the glass must have got confused and decided to play the theme tune to the ITV series Gladiators instead :lol:

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

ccreds wrote:New show starting soon called Comedians Watching Football With Friends on Sky One.Image Looking forward to it.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/comedians_w ... h_friends/

Even discounting the presence of the painfully unfunny Forde, that looks like total and utter shite
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Jonathan Grunt wrote:Even discounting the presence of the painfully unfunny Forde, that looks like total and utter shite
Yes, I can hear them now, fighting to shout over each other with their totally-spontaneous (and probably politics-related) one-liners.

"A reckless tackle ... like leaving the EU was reckless" - "He's been sent off .... a bit like Trump should be sent out of the White House" ... only even less funny and more laboured that that.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

JimmyDee wrote:
Jonathan Grunt wrote:Even discounting the presence of the painfully unfunny Forde, that looks like total and utter shite
Yes, I can hear them now, fighting to shout over each other with their totally-spontaneous (and probably politics-related) one-liners.

"A reckless tackle ... like leaving the EU was reckless" - "He's been sent off .... a bit like Trump should be sent out of the White House" ... only even less funny and more laboured that that.

Best way to shut them up would be to ask them a question about pre-1992 football
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

ccreds wrote: Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

So watched the youtube so you don't have to. Fat Forde said Lawrenson would want Engliand to win the World Cup about a question and didn't seem to know that he played for RoI.

Lawrenson said he was Oirish. Cue more fat Forde acting the dumb goat and all guests not saying anything funny whilst mocking fat Forde. :roll:

Fuck that's grim. Forde unaware/forgetting Lawrenson played for RoI is pretty shit for a supposed football expert, but Lawro is hardly a 'top o' the morning' type like wee Ray Houghton and Tone Cas is he? :smt102 And could feasibly want England to win a World Cup.

11 comments from 19k views and this correctly with 16 :smt023
Tom Baldwin
2 days ago
He was probably mistaken as Lawrenson was born and raised in England and is in fact completely English.. he just decided to play for Ireland
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

You've got a point there Carlos and was slightly overplayed abit imo. Forde though getting ribbed there by Romesh on the left that with hosting a football show on Radio (RnR football) he should know this. Yesterday also on the podcast for RnR show they were talking about this and Dyson also said "yes hearing this does not reflect well on the show". To which Matt replied "blimey don't go doing a Ratner!". :lol: (remember that jewellery shop boss and all that?). Yesterday's was a good show some good quips and impressions. :)

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Just looked that new show it kicks off Thursday 10pm Sky One. Matt and Jon feature and a few others.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Carlos J wrote:
ccreds wrote: Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Tapatalk

So watched the youtube so you don't have to. Fat Forde said Lawrenson would want Engliand to win the World Cup about a question and didn't seem to know that he played for RoI.

Lawrenson said he was Oirish. Cue more fat Forde acting the dumb goat and all guests not saying anything funny whilst mocking fat Forde. :roll:

Fuck that's grim. Forde unaware/forgetting Lawrenson played for RoI is pretty shit for a supposed football expert, but Lawro is hardly a 'top o' the morning' type like wee Ray Houghton and Tone Cas is he? :smt102 And could feasibly want England to win a World Cup.

11 comments from 19k views and this correctly with 16 :smt023
Tom Baldwin
2 days ago
He was probably mistaken as Lawrenson was born and raised in England and is in fact completely English.. he just decided to play for Ireland

I doubt the talentless tub o' lard would know - Lawrenson's playing career ended pre-1992, before "Fordey" would've been interested in football
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

This was a good en. :)