RIIAC (Part 3)

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Re: RIIAC (Part 3)

Post by Basualdo »

I'd like to kill two people.
Firstly whoever took him to that Athena poster shop in Bolton town centre when he were a lad.
And secondly whoever introduced him to facebook.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

subsub

Post by subsub »

JimmyDee wrote:Re: tweet.
Everyone draws icebergs like that, but obviously in real-life it would tip over on its side. I felt it worthwhile to point this out :-)

:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Ronnie's career is more like a fatberg. Reeks to fuck and blocks the way for legitimate business.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

James90125

Post by James90125 »

It's me nature

finchman

Post by finchman »

Bump the cunt.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

The reviews on Amazon for 'No Boundaries' always raise a smile.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Octavio wrote:The reviews on Amazon for 'No Boundaries' always raise a smile.

Love the way some headline it as RIIAC :lol:

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Some of those reviews are amazing

"After going a few weeks over Christmas without a good book I found this in an old book box left to me by my grandad in his will, following his recent death. When I dusted it down it looked as if he hadn't read it so I decided to give it a go. Having only heard the author on the radio I was interested to see if there was any more substance to his writing than the shallow ill informed presenter on Talksport. Sadly there wasn't..Mr Irani certainly has a huge ego which is surprising for such an average sportsman living off a rather unfunny warm up routine in Australia more than his ability as a cricketer. God only knows how this got the go ahead to be published. Maybe the title refers to the fact that there are no boundaries to what can pass for a sports book these days. I never did like my grandad and it looks like he liked me even less. He left my brother £3000 and a racing pigeon called Alan"

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

:lol:
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

subsub

Post by subsub »

Jonathan wrote:
Octavio wrote:The reviews on Amazon for 'No Boundaries' always raise a smile.

Love the way some headline it as RIIAC :lol:

:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Should only be used for Kindling on a bonfire, fuckin hell i laughed at that, they are all funny,What a cunt!!! :lol:

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

Some real beauties on there.

"I didn't know he had a radio show but after reading this i searched on the Internet for reviews of his Breakfast show with Alan Brazil and all i can say is that i can understand how unpopular he is by reading this."

"This is by some margin the worst book I've ever read"

"I've nothing more to add to what has already been stated in the other very negative reviews about this terrible book, other than it is now no surprise to me to learn that there are a number of websites dedicated to discuss how untalented etc Irani is."

"He has no stories to tell and quite frankly i would rather read the back of a crisp packet."

"Of course, anyone who knows Irani from his early morning stints on Talksport Radio will know he's an inveterate liar, but even his lies are dull."

"The book however is the most boring and self-obsessed piece of tripe I have ever read. Needless to say I didn't make it to the end. The guy is so dull it's untrue and the jokes he seems to try and make are just not funny. It's absolutely dire."

"This man has all the personality of a carrot that's fell down the back of an oven. Have you ever heard him on the radio show he does? I'd rather listen to my parents having sex."

"I did listen to his show for two mornings, and by jolly the man should be called the Bisto kid, the amount of times he goes "aahhh" before struggling to start a sentence is just appalling, as is his lack of sporting knowledge in general."

"Pretty much as you would expect from a man that can barley string a sentance together on the radio show, a "Shocker" Why was this written? then again why is he still allowed to destroy the breakfast show each morning........"

"Absolute drivel, the man is clearly deluded and a compulsive liar."

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

Personal favourite:

"Try and remember every single person in your form at school. When you have got all of them, concentrate on the last one you remembered. This person is likely to the most astonishingly dull person you went to school with. Now imagine them grown up, bitter and pathetic, but still as boring. Now, imagine they move into your house, and feel the need to give you their opinion about everything in a way that implies that they are more knowledgeable than wikipedia.

If you can imagine all that you now know what reading this book is like, and therefore don't need to buy it."

subsub

Post by subsub »

My favourite:

I once bought a Man United shirt with the name of Keith Gillespie on the back days before the club swapped him for Andy Cole. At the time I was skint and devastated by the wasted cash. I thought nothing could top that...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Octavio wrote: "This is by some margin the worst book I've ever read"

They haven't read this-