Re: OFFICIAL Matt Forde Thread

Post by Eaststand »

Don't apologise for the truth mate.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

First and foremost he comes across as a massive cunt, and the fact he isn’t funny makes it worse

Grot_Nowins

Post by Grot_Nowins »

Wow, what a day, Matt chat has caused carnage in this place today, Matt really is the hottest topic. Maude threw a wobbler, Eaststand got destroyed on various threads, and Sid & Ghost came out of the closest at last, keep It Fordey folks.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Grot_Nowins wrote:Wow, what a day, Matt chat has caused carnage in this place today, Matt really is the hottest topic. Maude threw a wobbler, Eaststand got destroyed on various threads, and Sid & Ghost came out of the closest at last, keep It Fordey folks.

We were never in the closet bro.....or the "closest" for that matter

Out and proud.

Grot_Nowins

Post by Grot_Nowins »

Sid Pervcat wrote:
Grot_Nowins wrote:Wow, what a day, Matt chat has caused carnage in this place today, Matt really is the hottest topic. Maude threw a wobbler, Eaststand got destroyed on various threads, and Sid & Ghost came out of the closest at last, keep It Fordey folks.

Out and proud.

Cheers for the typo correction Sid, congratulations to you and Ghost on coming out, I'm down with the gays, not literally like but you know what I mean.

Grot_Nowins

Post by Grot_Nowins »

Great reviews from tonight’s Edinburgh warm up show in at the Great Yorkshire Fringe, Fordey has his Edinburgh show on serious lockdown, the press are in raptures,

Possibly the best political comedy show on the Fringe” - ★★★★★ The Telegraph
“A first-class comic” - The Guardian
“Singlehandedly fulfilling comedy’s brief of taking our political masters to task. Combining spot-on impressions with up-to-the-minute observations” - ★★★★ Mail on Sunday

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Grot_Nowins wrote:Great reviews from tonight’s Edinburgh warm up show in at the Great Yorkshire Fringe, Fordey has his Edinburgh show on serious lockdown, the press are in raptures,

Possibly the best political comedy show on the Fringe” - ★★★★★ The Telegraph
“A first-class comic” - The Guardian
“Singlehandedly fulfilling comedy’s brief of taking our political masters to task. Combining spot-on impressions with up-to-the-minute observations” - ★★★★ Mail on Sunday

Great reviews indeed.

But what do the reviewers think about Matt Forde's show?
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've been warning for ages that the modern intake of utterly shit comedians would lead to Matt Forde eventually looking like one of the better ones.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Grot_Nowins wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:

Out and proud.

Cheers for the typo correction Sid, congratulations to you and Ghost on coming out, I'm down with the gays, not literally like but you know what I mean.

I don't think it was a typo, bro.

Grot_Nowins

Post by Grot_Nowins »

All this feedback and Matt chat is off the scale. I think Matt is soon to crowned the number 1 comedian in the UK, his momentum is unstoppable. Whoever books the guests for H&J had their fingers on the nations pulse last week when they begged Matt to come on the show, great times in Fordland.

James90125

Post by James90125 »

Remember when he was on Question Time and Mike Graham criticised him on Twitter, and he went into a big strop? Good times.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:I've been warning for ages that the modern intake of utterly shit comedians would lead to Matt Forde eventually looking like one of the better ones.

That hasnt happened though. Now he looks like an old comedian who all the younger ones are funnier than as well as his peers.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Eaststand wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I've been warning for ages that the modern intake of utterly shit comedians would lead to Matt Forde eventually looking like one of the better ones.

That hasnt happened though. Now he looks like an old comedian who all the younger ones are funnier than as well as his peers.

He needs to bring his act up to date and stop telling 'jokes' completely. Sending them by text is the way forward.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

killing himself would be funnier.
Build Back More Betterer

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

Always a treat to see this unfunny fuckwit on the telly, so a right result that I just caught him at the end of The One Show to find out he's starting at the Fringe tomorrow with 'Brexit Through The Gift Shop' (I think??? super shit title).