Lisa Francesca Nand

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
EddieCheddar

Re: Lisa Francesca Nand

Post by EddieCheddar »

Lou Grant wrote:
EddieCheddar wrote:Chessy and Jerina Adams were the travel two for H&J. Always a good natured exchange back in the day.

If memory serves, over time, Jerina lost a bit of patience with Paul and GOA’s gentle joshing and reverted to just announcing the traffic. Chessy exploited it to her benefit and now has a career in the meeja.

Someone in management - either at tS or the travel providers - told them to drop the banter. TBF Jerina never seemed comfortable with that segment, while Chessy was at least a natural at the H&J appropriate small talk.

:dart:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

EddieCheddar wrote:Chessy and Jerina Adams were the travel two for H&J. Always a good natured exchange back in the day.

If memory serves, over time, Jerina lost a bit of patience with Paul and GOA’s gentle joshing and reverted to just announcing the traffic. Chessy exploited it to her benefit and now has a career in the meeja.

Gemma Hadley was the liveliest travel banteress and if I recall, quite a stunner.
There's no poem, just prose.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Is she the traitorous MP who pretends to represent the people of Wigan?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Champagne and Roses

Post by Champagne and Roses »

finchman wrote:Is she the traitorous MP who pretends to represent the people of Wigan?
Yes and no. Mostly no. Actually Lisa Eva Nandy used to be my local councillor and failed to give satisfaction on several occasions.
Blocked by Andy Jacobs since 2011
You might even spot me having a bit of veal