Edith Bowman - SACKED!!

TalkSPORT does music?!?
The Doctor Is In

Edith Bowman - SACKED!!

Post by The Doctor Is In »

Dismal Edith Bowman has been tin tacked, great another Scottish pleb on the dole, and replaced by 2 people I've never heard of.
Peace and Love

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Edith Bowman - SACKED!!

Post by Carlos J »

The bland twat who was with Murray back then? Dismal indeed.

From Mr Wiki:
She is a fan of Arsenal football club.
Nuff said. :Hangman:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Compared with Fearne Cotton she is an absolute delight. At least she has vague sentience and doesn't fuck paedophiles. Also, she is far less fucking annoying than Sara Cox. Old Coxy is fucking retarded I think. I think all the STD's she contracted during the 'girl power' era rotted her cerebral cortex. I know one musn't use the term 'retarded' it's 'learning difficulties' so apologies for that. Leave old Eaddie alone. Not Darren, Edith.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

1,2. 1,2.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

carcinogen wrote:Compared with Fearne Cotton she is an absolute delight. At least she has vague sentience and doesn't fuck paedophiles. Also, she is far less fucking annoying than Sara Cox. Old Coxy is fucking retarded I think. I think all the STD's she contracted during the 'girl power' era rotted her cerebral cortex. I know one musn't use the term 'retarded' it's 'learning difficulties' so apologies for that. Leave old Eaddie alone. Not Darren, Edith.

Enlighten me carc re Cotton, can't abide her, at least Bowman got where she did on limited talent ........Cotton however !!!!!!!!
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Northern Troglodite wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Compared with Fearne Cotton she is an absolute delight. At least she has vague sentience and doesn't fuck paedophiles. Also, she is far less fucking annoying than Sara Cox. Old Coxy is fucking retarded I think. I think all the STD's she contracted during the 'girl power' era rotted her cerebral cortex. I know one musn't use the term 'retarded' it's 'learning difficulties' so apologies for that. Leave old Eaddie alone. Not Darren, Edith.

Enlighten me carc re Cotton, can't abide her, at least Bowman got where she did on limited talent ........Cotton however !!!!!!!!
Cotton lived with that fucking baby raping cunt Ian Watkins of the Lost Prophets while he was into fucking infants. Of course says that she knew fuck all about this used jamrag's tastes even though she looks like a 12year old boy.

To the surprise of no one for various reasons, Cotton comes from a family very familiar with the highest echelons of the BBC.

But she got where she was on her talent and hard work, I'm sure.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Basualdo wrote:But she got where she was on her talent and hard work, I'm sure.

Wakey Wakey
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Lou Grant wrote:
Basualdo wrote:But she got where she was on her talent and hard work, I'm sure.

Wakey Wakey

:lol:

How old are you?
Proud Gammon

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

OLD.

Now stop laughing at me young man and get your homework done.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Fearne started broadcasting on kids TV and has worked her way up. Ian Watkins was a talented musician when she met him.
Man U and rangers

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

theleader82 wrote:

Fearne started broadcasting on kids TV and has worked her way up. Ian Watkins was a talented musician when she met him.

By 'worked her way up' you mean was called Cotton?
Watkins is unreedeemable in every way.
Proud Gammon

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Basualdo wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

By 'worked her way up' you mean was called Cotton?
Watkins is unreedeemable in every way.

Iz it coz he is Welsh?
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Lead-o swinging the err lead AGAIN
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Donna Air made Edith what she was up until last week.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Reg

Post by Reg »

I’ve met Sara Cox, and can confirm that she is far from stupid.

She is fluent in English and Korean for a start, which is two more languages than most of us here can manage.
Roy IN!!