Group G: England vs Panama

JW90

Re: Group G: England vs Panama

Post by JW90 »

tennisman wrote:Durham is like a scorpion who can't resist stinging everything in its reach.

'Let's milk it.....How about fans of the other home countries call in and congratulate England'

Do fuck off Adrian.

He's part of the reason others want us to fail.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote:Jimmy. Did Adderley on TS just mention some trouble in the ground? Only caught the end.

No idea. I stopped paying attention at half-time and sat in the garden watching the birds fighting over the worms in their feeder.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Fan-bloomin-tastic!

Wins like these don't come often so it's a welcome relief to the usual grind of a 1-0 win or the anti climax of a 1-1 draw against so called weaker opposition.

That free kick was the first inventive set piece I've seen from England since the short corner to Sheringham routine (even that was nicked from Spurs!)
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

JW90 wrote:
tennisman wrote:Durham is like a scorpion who can't resist stinging everything in its reach.

'Let's milk it.....How about fans of the other home countries call in and congratulate England'

Do fuck off Adrian.

He's part of the reason others want us to fail.

That does seem very asshole-ish but then the last time I ever listened to him, he was an asshole, so. Good win for the team but one has to be sensible.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

black_guardian wrote:Fan-bloomin-tastic!

Wins like these don't come often so it's a welcome relief to the usual grind of a 1-0 win or the anti climax of a 1-1 draw against so called weaker opposition.

That free kick was the first inventive set piece I've seen from England since the short corner to Sheringham routine (even that was nicked from Spurs!)

Yup, amid repeated tournament failure and mediocre results, there are results like vs Holland in Euro 96, Belgium in WC 90, Germany in 2001 and today when we really put in a performance which gets us all behind the side. Might crash out later in the tournament to superior competition but I like the vibe from destroying Panama than limping to a win by a single goal margin.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Draw thursday and the team who gets the most bookings will come second in the group with an easier path to the final. We might see the strange sight of Hazard trying to stay on his feet and not getting opposition players booked.
There's no poem, just prose.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

"This is all mine , now I want that gold thingy "
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.