Group H:Poland v Columbia.

Jonathan

Re: Group H:Poland v Columbia.

Post by Jonathan »

Eaststand wrote:No, we'd lose quite heavily.

Based on beating a shit Poland team and losing to the Nips. Ok then :lol:

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

no, based on England being shit, mainly.
Build Back More Betterer

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I'm throwing my avatar back at Endo in disgust. This is a globalist lizard conspiracy to make me lose the sweep.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:no, based on England being shit, mainly.

Ha ha, this is backfiring on you horribly.
You made a few posts saying that it wasn't guaranteed England were going to beat Panama, and when we stuffed them, you made up a load of stuff about fans "thinking we've won the World Cup", and now you've been forced into this position. You must hate this :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

not really, if we go against what I think, Ill be the happiest person in the country. Ive got england tattoos, I fucking love this country.

However, getting excited at beating a team I could have beaten on my own is pretty fucking stupid.

IF we beat belgium, Ill believe in them. But I think theyll rip us to shreds.

We've cried wolf one to many times. the enthusiam has gone. I thought it might come back this tournament, but it hasnt, I know its going to be last 16 and home, and who fucking cares about that, thats a miserable failure.
Build Back More Betterer

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

You seem to lack the knowledge of what’s going on. We don’t need to beat Belgium, it has no bearing.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Nice to see valderamma and higuita celebrating. Legends
Man U and rangers

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Jonathan wrote:You seem to lack the knowledge of what’s going on. We don’t need to beat Belgium, it has no bearing.

I know that, but itll be the first decent opposition we face.

We have absolutely no idea how good we are yet. Anybody can beat tunisia and panama. belgium is an important match to see how we fare against opposition of higher than league 1 standard.
Build Back More Betterer

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Eaststand wrote:
Jonathan wrote:You seem to lack the knowledge of what’s going on. We don’t need to beat Belgium, it has no bearing.

I know that, but itll be the first decent opposition we face.

We have absolutely no idea how good we are yet. Anybody can beat tunisia and panama. belgium is an important match to see how we fare against opposition of higher than league 1 standard.

But then if we did beat them it will probably be because Hazard and Lukaku were out which seems likely.

Personally I would fancy us to beat any of Japan, Senagal or Columbia but opinions are just that. It’s on the pitch that counts.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:I know its going to be last 16 and home, and who fucking cares about that, thats a miserable failure

Our Fifa ranking is 12, so according to our past performances, we should get to the 2nd round and no more – you do understand that, right?
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I dunno about senegal, they lack concentration, but if theyre on form, they could beat anybody. Columbia, quintero and falcao and James and cuadrado are a good attacking set up. definitely like the Japanese. But then they dont give up at all.
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

subsub wrote:
Eaststand wrote:I know its going to be last 16 and home, and who fucking cares about that, thats a miserable failure

Our Fifa ranking is 12, so according to our past performances, we should get to the 2nd round and no more – you do understand that, right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The only person to ever reference FIFA ranking and not follow it up with "theyre bullshit"

Stop fucking trolling me mate, youre following me everywhere now, just calm down.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote:youre following me everywhere now

Not at all. I've been posting in World Cup threads since the tournament started. You got the hump when I called you out on a couple of posts and you've seemingly been on a vendetta for the past day or two. Most queer etc

Funnily enough, I never understood the opprobrium you got in this place, but I'm beginning to now.
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

subsub wrote:
Eaststand wrote:youre following me everywhere now

Not at all. I've been posting in World Cup threads since the tournament started. You got the hump when I called you out on a couple of posts and you've seemingly been on a vendetta for the past day or two. Most queer etc

Funnily enough, I never understood the opprobrium you got in this place, but I'm beginning to now.

This is all in your head, mate. You disagreed with my assessment that england are not guaranteed to win agaisnt panama, which no team is guaranteed to win any match, you quoted it and went on and on about it, as though I said England would lose, which I didnt, and you wont stop now, you attack and attack and attack, its fucking mental.

I can't remember how Ive pissed you off this much, but I didnt mean personally insult you, if thats what you thought, because this prolonged trolling session leads me to think you have been personally offended by something.
Build Back More Betterer

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Columbia,what a choob. :oops:
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"