Group G - England v Belgium

beingsoblase

Re: Group G - England v Belgium

Post by beingsoblase »

Eaststand wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:Right, I'm off to smash the windows of the nearest chocolate shop.

good man.

And leave scathing reviews of poirot episodes.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

beingsoblase wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:Right, I'm off to smash the windows of the nearest chocolate shop.

good man.

And leave scathing reviews of poirot episodes.

you fucking animal.
Build Back More Betterer

JW90

Post by JW90 »

It's quite worrying that our most creative spark in the second half was a centre-back who was going as a fan two years ago.

Eric Dier was fucking hideous.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:

You have a Chocolate Shop near you?

The local spar sells chocolate, that'll do!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

JW90 wrote:It's quite worrying that our most creative spark in the second half was a centre-back who was going as a fan two years ago.

And pickford. That is not an international goalkeeper. That is a mid table premier league goalkeeper.

He is absolute shite
Build Back More Betterer

The End

Post by The End »

subsub wrote:That was like a friendly - meaningless.

Colombia will be a fucking tough game, though.

Correct on both scores.

Southgate has manufactured that beautifully.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The End

Post by The End »

Easto, are you Del?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:real talk guys: How can a man whos only achievements is getting Middlesborough relegated and getting the U21 to finish bottom of the group in the euros, NOT BE MAKING ENGLAND INTO WORLD BEATERS, OR EVEN A LESS SHIT TEAM? HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?

Yes but to be fair, there's fuck all else there in our nation who has won anything significant ever is there? There's no point whingeing about it. Are you trying to magic a prolific trophy winning English manager because I can tell you there's virtually no one out there who fits your credentials.

He did well with Boro and I like him. The Colombia game accounts for something, this match meant fuck all. Keep it in context. Tonight's match is pretty much as I expected it to be. Both teams had qualified and the right opportunity to try things out. Southgate would have been a mug to send out a full strength team to try and hump Belgium.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The End wrote:
subsub wrote:That was like a friendly - meaningless.

Colombia will be a fucking tough game, though.

Correct on both scores.

Southgate has manufactured that beautifully.

Exactly, he's a great strategist. He's doing everything brilliantly so far. Fair play.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

He did terribly with middlesborough, he spent big and went down. Its about the worst you can do.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:
JW90 wrote:It's quite worrying that our most creative spark in the second half was a centre-back who was going as a fan two years ago.

And pickford. That is not an international goalkeeper. That is a mid table premier league goalkeeper.

He is absolute shite

For fuck's sake. Is it a quite night in the pub or something. All you've done the last couple of hours is moan and throw around abuse about England non stop. Put a sock in it, easty, it's beyond tedious.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:

He is absolute shite

For fuck's sake. Is it a quite night in the pub or something. All you've done the last couple of hours is moan and throw around abuse about England non stop. Put a sock in it, easty, it's beyond tedious.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

kancutlawns wrote:
Eaststand wrote:

He is absolute shite

No. we lost and we played terribly.

Im not going to say they played well.

I expect you to chastise everyone in this thread who has said the same as me now, please.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Eaststand wrote:He did terribly with middlesborough, he spent big and went down. Its about the worst you can do.

Why did he do terribly with Boro? Loads of managers have spent big and gone down. He's a smart bloke. Good old Southgate.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Eaststand wrote:
Jonathan wrote:Their stiffs are better than ours is all you learn from that game.

and the fact that pickford is dangerously shit.

Well for once I do agree with you. I immediately thought he was at fault with that goal and the pundits seem to agree.