Group G - England v Belgium

Eaststand

Re: Group G - England v Belgium

Post by Eaststand »

No mate, I dont want a win, I want to see a difference, I want to see what hes been instilling on the training ground. I want to see a sign of this philosophy he keeps bullshitting about. The win is irrelevant, I want him to back up his words, hes been saying we pass it from the back, attack, always on the front foot, all the press conferences hes been babbling about this. We did something like that for ten minutes against tunisia, then forgot about it, panama odd performance, first half decent, second half really poor, and tonight the first test against proper opposition, theres no sign whatsoever of the philosophy, its sideways sideways sideways, hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof hoof, typical brainless play, "hur dur, belgiums keeper is fucking huge lets cross it in the box near him, thatll work" and a general shambolicness, you kow the same as always.

I dont want us to be amazing. I want our manager to back up what he says, and as of now, he is a fraud. His team is doing NOTHING as hes has repeatedly promised. If we're shit, we're shit, but don't lie about how you're going set the team up and not do it.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

This was the best bit of the game:

WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

that was amazing.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Piers Morgan. What is this shit which is one now. Danny Dier too. At least Daveed’s on.

The End

Post by The End »

Easto, go through this self-immolation when we're actually out.

Right now, we're through to the second round to play a team who lost to Japan and stumbled past Senegal.

I'm baffled by the anger.

Please don't regurgitate your nonsense again.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

subsub

Post by subsub »

The End wrote:Easto, go through this self-immolation when we're actually out.

Right now, we're through to the second round to play a team who lost to Japan and stumbled past Senegal.

Thing is, End-o, he made himself look a bit silly over the weekend talking about the Panama game and now he feels he has to keep this charade up, so any chance he gets to hammer England, he's going to take, otherwise it would come across like a climbdown, and we can't have that, can we?! :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

subsub wrote:
The End wrote:Easto, go through this self-immolation when we're actually out.

Thing is, End-o, he made himself look a bit silly over the weekend talking about the Panama game and now he feels he has to keep this charade up, so any chance he gets to hammer England, he's going to take, otherwise it would come across like a climbdown, and we can't have that, can we?! :lol:

Well del's not here, so someone else needs to fill the void don't they?

finchman

Post by finchman »

hqdefault.jpg
Nice one Gareff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Not really sub.

You can carry on lying about me saying we were going to lose to panama, I know thats what you're into, but I said nothing of the sort. I just cant stand Southgate, hes a fucking fraud, everything hes doing is showing him to be a fraud, and I'm right, wait and see.

Its not like I said Germany were going to get more and more dangerous as the tournament progresses, is it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Build Back More Betterer

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

finchman wrote:hqdefault.jpgNice one Gareff

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Build Back More Betterer

The End

Post by The End »

Eaststand wrote:I just cant stand Southgate, hes a fucking fraud, everything hes doing is showing him to be a fraud, and I'm right, wait and see.:

So its just personal dislike rather than actual analysis of nearly two years of football matches?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Colombia have been keeping their powder dry
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The End wrote:
Eaststand wrote:I just cant stand Southgate, hes a fucking fraud, everything hes doing is showing him to be a fraud, and I'm right, wait and see.:

So its just personal dislike rather than actual analysis of nearly two years of football matches?

no, the dislike comes from nearly 2 years of football matches and how hes changed nothing, but proclaims to have changed everything. different names, same style.
Build Back More Betterer

The End

Post by The End »

Eaststand wrote:
The End wrote:

no, the dislike comes from nearly 2 years of football matches.

Football matches we have never lost, until today, with a deliberate reserve team?

Minisooms

Post by Minisooms »

I don't know that much about football but I have a feeling Colombia will rip us a new hole
If you think this has a happy ending you haven't been paying attention