Eaststand

FUCK YO MEATBALLZ: SWEDEN V ENGLAND

Post by Eaststand »

#ITSCOMINGHOME
Build Back More Betterer

lasharoo

Re: FUCK YO MEATBALLZ: SWEDEN V ENGLAND

Post by lasharoo »

Like I expect most of you lot will be too, come 5 O'clock or thereabouts I envisage I will be a complete gibbering pissed-up mess, either singing like it's the last night of the proms, kissing and groping complete strangers (girls mostly I hope :wink: ) and making drunkenly incoherent phone calls to anyone at Gatwick who will answer asking how much a ticket to Moscow next weekend costs, or sat in heartbroken disbelief, shaking my fists in anger at cheating Johnny Foreigners/corrupt refs/VAR/Raheem Sterliing and cursing that football can cause this much pain.........anyway have a great day boys, and COME ON ENGLAND :drinkers:
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:Like I expect most of you lot will be too, come 5 O'clock or thereabouts I envisage I will be a complete gibbering pissed-up mess, either singing like it's the last night of the proms, kissing and groping complete strangers (girls mostly I hope :wink: ) and making drunkenly incoherent phone calls to anyone at Gatwick who will answer asking how much a ticket to Moscow next weekend costs, or sat in heartbroken disbelief, shaking my fists in anger at cheating Johnny Foreigners/corrupt refs/VAR/Raheem Sterliing and cursing that football can cause this much pain.........anyway have a great day boys, and COME ON ENGLAND :drinkers:

:lol: :lol:

Too right, Lash-o.
COME ON!!! :drinkers:
WOKE AND PROUD

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Let's do a Collymore and smash the Swedes.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Let's do a Collymore and smash the Swedes.

Oi have now friends, now wun to see
And oi am nivver eenvited
Now oi am here, literally talking to yow
Now wunda oi get excited
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I hope we send these neutral flatpack bastardcunts back to Sweden.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

I'm sensing another struggle, many moments of turgidity and pens again, again hopefully winning. It's certainly not going to be pretty.

Report of my trip out between 9 and 10am, 4 shirts, 3 cars with flags and 3 houses with flags.

The shite of the Lord Mayor’s Procession in Partridgeland has been put back an hour: http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/nor ... -1-5591656
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Carlos J wrote: Report of my trip out between 9 and 10am, 4 shirts, 3 cars with flags and 3 houses with flags.

Are you going out mate? I'm on my second can of Stella. Off at 1pm to the Pier Hotel for a quick one (Golden Jackal, 2.60 a pint, 4.1pc), then up the The Green Bear (working mans club) (Back of the Net, 2.70, 4.1pc). I can't face going to the popular pubs, it'll be fucking carnage ... full of louts. Fuck, I'm getting old. haha. Have a good match mate!
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:
Carlos J wrote: Report of my trip out between 9 and 10am, 4 shirts, 3 cars with flags and 3 houses with flags.

Are you going out mate? I'm on my second can of Stella. Off at 1pm to the Pier Hotel for a quick one (Golden Jackal, 2.60 a pint, 4.1pc), then up the The Green Bear (working mans club) (Back of the Net, 2.70, 4.1pc). I can't face going to the popular pubs, it'll be fucking carnage ... full of louts. Fuck, I'm getting old. haha. Have a good match mate!

The fuck I am. Too many twats. Mate supposed to be coming round, but same one who cancelled last weekend so expecting a text later saying too fucked. And he just wants to drink my JD, so sort of hoping he does.

See here some pics from Bar and Beyond, remember I told you, it's new Chicago's and video from Stadia (not too bad a place), fuckwits in Dereham, Open and yokels on Prince of Wales Road: http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/england-v-s ... -1-5596135

Booze at noon. Have a good one yourself. :drinkers: :drinkers:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

QF #3 - Sweden vs England

Post by kancutlawns »

Admiral Nelson, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, William Wordsworth, Sir Walter Raleigh, David Brent, Harvey Proctor, Fatty Cordon, Prince Edward, etc etc, let’s show those meat ball munching, flat pack naturists who’s the boss.

Go England!!

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:Let's do a Collymore and smash the Swedes.

oive prepared a 784 page dossier aboit how to really smoothly break small swedish womens jaws in one punch so they immediately taste the roots of the grass
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

I will be quite calm and probably cursing two turgid uninventive sides for poxxing up the tournament with the dullest draw in Christendom, pens or no pens.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JimmyDee

Re: QF #3 - Sweden vs England

Post by JimmyDee »

I wonder how many neutrals will be tuning in for what promises to be a feast of open, flowing football.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote:I'm sensing another struggle, many moments of turgidity and pens again, again hopefully winning. It's certainly not going to be pretty.

Report of my trip out between 9 and 10am, 4 shirts, 3 cars with flags and 3 houses with flags.

The shite of the Lord Mayor’s Procession in Partridgeland has been put back an hour: http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/nor ... -1-5591656

Blimey, you’re not going all Steve H and Debbie Diwner in us are you old friend? The day’s beautiful and we’re in the quarters. Pep it up and get yourself up for it. It could be a great day, be happy. Turgidity and attrition is better than the beautiful game and ultimately more fulfilling. I’m excited even if no one else is.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I've STILL only seen about three cars with the flaggy-waggy attachment. Encouraging that outside the tiny bubble of tS and tF the general populace aren't quite buying into it.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99