SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

VeritasVincit

Re: SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

Post by VeritasVincit »

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... ts-section

I knew there was a reason other than Croatia being the better team!

Maude

Post by Maude »

Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:I feel let down. Brexit was supposed to bring us the cup.

Quite glad we didn't win. Don't want to be united with the Gammons in any way.

Maudey. You're on your own now, son. Good luck.

Your fellow countryman Mr Nolan got behind England. In fact he even tweeted that the game brought him to tears.

What makes you so special?
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

Your fellow countryman Mr Nolan got behind England. In fact he even tweeted that the game brought him to tears.

In tears? :roll: What a blubbering fat mess. Why on earth would anyone who’s not English cry when the country loses in a football match when he’s not even fucking English. Why doesn’t he support his own nation? We don’t want a tosser like him jumping ship to come to us.

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

In tears? :roll: What a blubbering fat mess. Why on earth would anyone who’s not English cry when the country loses in a football match when he’s not even fucking English. Why doesn’t he support his own nation? We don’t want a tosser like him jumping ship to come to us.

Mr Nolan is from Northern Ireland which is part of the UK last time I checked.

It's called solidarity. He's not one of the bitters like so many of our neighbours.

He should be applauded.
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

It's called solidarity. He's not one of the bitters like so many of our neighbours.

He should be applauded.

He’s not English! The England football team represents England not Wales, NI or Scotland and it’s not the UK. Is the England football team called the United Kingdom football team?

Solidarity!! FFS maude, taking Hillman’s advice can you please delete your post as it makes you look an utter pilchard. He’s Northern Irish, we don’t want an embarrassing turd like Nolan crying over us. Why does he have to be bitter and why does he need to cry like a fat pussy?

If you cry after you’re frequently slapped down by the mods which you regularly do, do you want applause?

Maude

Post by Maude »

kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Maude wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Maude wrote:

He should be applauded.

He’s not English! The England football team represents England not Wales, NI or Scotland and it’s not the UK. Is the England football team called the United Kingdom football team?

Solidarity!! FFS maude, taking Hillman’s advice can you please delete your post as it makes you look an utter pilchard. He’s Northern Irish, we don’t want an embarrassing turd like Nolan crying over us. Why does he have to be bitter and why does he need to cry like a fat pussy?

If you cry after you’re frequently slapped down by the mods which you regularly do, do you want applause?

Go cosy up to your new Gammon mates and stop trolling me.

The UK would be in a much better state if we started getting behind each other's football teams.

I supported Wales in the Euros, didn't you?
#MAUDE4MOD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Certainly not! Why would I support Wales FFS? You don’t know your own identity, much like on this place, ferreting about trying to get someone to befriend you and then crying foul when grassed. I support my nation. You need to do the same but with you as always it’s putting the blame on others.

Interesting you’ve once again got my political allegiance wrong.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

If Nolan wants to follow England, believe me you are more than welcome to him.
I am pretty damn sure I speak for all Norn Iron support on this. He is not a popular fat cunt.

In fact I will sign any documents making it official right now, personally.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:If Nolan wants to follow England, believe me you are more than welcome to him.
I am pretty damn sure I speak for all Norn Iron support on this. He is not a popular fat cunt.

He can fuck off and support Le Frogs if he really wants to be a shameless, pot hunter. He's not wanted here, the fat, blubbering car wreck.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Guize, GUIZE.

We've all had a drink.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:
Basualdo wrote:If Nolan wants to follow England, believe me you are more than welcome to him.

He can fuck off and support Le Frogs if he really wants to be a shameless, pot hunter. He's not wanted here, the fat, blubbering car wreck.

You're having him. It's already been decided. Live with it!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

You're having him. It's already been decided. Live with it!

The stupid, fat fuck! The Halle Berry tears before bedtime means we're are indeed stuck with him. :(

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Lynam began the coverage of the Turin game with "3 teams can win the World Cup.....Argentina, Germany and England"
No doubt something similar was said before Wednesday's game.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.