SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

pugsly

Re: SF2: CROATIA V ENGLAND

Post by pugsly »

kancutlawns wrote:
pugsly wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Pugs, they similarly to what Easty said were shit teams. I’d say that the Argentina side that won the 1986 World Cup were very average yet were lifted almost singlehandedly by one exceptional individual. You’ll have to explain to me why you think they were a very good team and yes your definition is somewhat different to mine.

I disagree with you saying that you’re nothing if you don’t win. I’ll tell you that people talk in more glowing terms about Brazil in 1982 than Italy who won under a cloud with match fixing allegations and only drew their three group matches.

Ok,The Argies got to the said Final , so they are worthy of there place, they then won, because they are the best team in the competition,

I didn't say [your nothing] if you don't win,you have been beaten by the better Team, that's all.

OK, that’s your opinion and I’m not challenging it further. We all have our own interpretation of what the “best team” is.

Ok Lawnsy goodnight cheers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

No probs, pugs. Have a good evening too, pal.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Our oireish viewers will enjoy this Image
Build Back More Betterer

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Basualdo wrote:One good thing for you now is that you can now all enjoy the final now with out the nerves.

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

Thank f**k for that.

Croatia - I will forever hold a soft spot for y'all.

Thank you. =D>
Dieu Le Roi.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Eaststand wrote:Our oireish viewers will enjoy this Image

Took a whike fir that to register... :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Inevitable really.

If it wasn’t for the knuckle dragging “it’s coming home” little englander cunts and the retarded media the team might have actually won the game. Don’t think they would have beaten France but they could have beaten Croatia. Unfortunately the media fucked with the guys heads.

They never fucking learn.

As a great man said earlier today
Lord Notin Kwestion wrote:Today is when the weight of expectation exceeds the reality of the situation.
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Reg

Post by Reg »

kancutlawns wrote:Pugs, they similarly to what Easty said were shit teams. I’d say that the Argentina side that won the 1986 World Cup were very average yet were lifted almost singlehandedly by one exceptional individual. You’ll have to explain to me why you think they were a very good team and yes your definition is somewhat different to mine.

I disagree with you saying that you’re nothing if you don’t win. I’ll tell you that people talk in more glowing terms about Brazil in 1982 than Italy who won under a cloud with match fixing allegations and only drew their three group matches.

What were the match-fixing allegations against Italy in 1982?

I remember Rossi coming back from a domestic ban before the tournament, but I’ve never heard of any allegation about the national team in that World Cup.
Roy IN!!

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

We can go through it all over again with the Euro U-19 starting Monday. England play Turkey on Tuesday,Ukraine Friday and
we get our "Final" against France on the 23rd in Finland. Come on lads , bring the cup home (It's coming home....it's coming home).
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

paolo

Post by paolo »

maradona, passarella, burrachaga, valdano

decent
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Bad England players. No surprise to see RaRa and TVLSDA in the names: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2 ... world-cup/
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Eaststand wrote:Our oireish viewers will enjoy this Image

The Fear is Over.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

paolo

Post by paolo »

bitter old souey gave an accurate appraisal on bein
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

paolo wrote:

decent

Passarella didn’t play in 1986. He played in 1978.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:
paolo wrote:

decent

Passarella didn’t play in 1986. He played in 1978.

would u mind not interrupting my post with facts please

(can i add giusti?)
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas