Admiral

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Jonathan

Re: Admiral

Post by Jonathan »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 am
shabbado wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm Car insurance quote has jumped £50 this year. Cunts.

Ok, i got 3 points on my license in May last year for speeding :D bhuttttttt i can get a similar multi car insurance policy for £200 a year less than it'll cost me to renew with them.
Couldn't you go on a speed choice course or have you been done before?
I’ve done two of them and wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemies. Essential to attend and avoid points of course but they are hard going. The content is fine, it’s generally the speaker and the knobs you end up sitting with. Perhaps I’ve just been unlucky......

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Jonathan wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:54 pm
shabbado wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:54 pm Car insurance quote has jumped £50 this year. Cunts.

Ok, i got 3 points on my license in May last year for speeding :D bhuttttttt i can get a similar multi car insurance policy for £200 a year less than it'll cost me to renew with them.
I’ve done two of them and wouldn’t wish it on my worse enemies. Essential to attend and avoid points of course but they are hard going. The content is fine, it’s generally the speaker and the knobs you end up sitting with. Perhaps I’ve just been unlucky......
No I wish I just took the points instead.
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

Come on, spill the beans, Jonn-o…
WOKE AND PROUD

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

subsub wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:28 pm

Come on, spill the beans, Jonn-o…
The first time it was a bloke who thought he was funny hence kept cracking jokes. He wasn’t and there was a couples of blokes constantly trying to justify their speeding. You’ve been caught, suck it up and accept it.
To be fair, the second time was a lady speaker who was much better. Still a long couple of hours though :(

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Eaststand wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:19 pm

No I wish I just took the points instead.
Depends how many you have in the first place really.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Ha! Yup, they're 4 hours of Insufferable shite!!!
Ive done 2,like you say, essential in order to avoid points but they're utterly soul destroying 😂

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

I did one once and it wasn’t that bad. I was pissed off having to listen to the bellends whingeing about being nicked though. Then at the end, they all turned out of the hotel’s driveway and roared off down the road, fucking idiots :rolleyes:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

They aren't obliged to offer the course, and each force has criteria for who it will offer it to.
Usually that includes the margin by which you exceeded the limit- as in if it's too high, no course option.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you