People who get in my way

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
colinthewarriormonkey

People who get in my way

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

Really piss me off

Cyclists, Horse riders, Tractors - people walking 2 abreast in the supermarket, dawdling along so I can get past them

The thing is, I'm never going anywhere where it actually matters if I turn up 5 minutes late, so why does it annoy me so much?
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Eaststand

Re: People who get in my way

Post by Eaststand »

Fucking tourists stopping and taking photos on Fulham Broadway. There's literally nothing of interest there, it's understandable in Leicester Square or summat, but for fucks sake.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Eaststand wrote:Fucking tourists stopping and taking photos on Fulham Broadway. There's literally nothing of interest there, it's understandable in Leicester Square or summat, but for fucks sake.

Hey, closest tube station to Stamford Bridge! What's not to take pictures of!
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Like I said, nothing of interest.

Build Back More Betterer

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

People sticking to or going under the speed limit at 3 am in a morning when there is no fucker else on the road
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

dagbladet

Post by dagbladet »

Bloody ditters in supermarkets. On one occasion I got my own personal ditter in Asda. Everywhere i went she was there fucking dittering over which bunch of bananas to have, all the while blocking the entire banana shelf with her trolley and her poxy tartan push along thingy. Tinned soup, there she is again! She possessed some superpower that transported her to wherever I went next and there she was bloody dittering and getting in my road picking things up, reading the bloody salt content with the packet one inch from her eyes because she left her readers in her other cardie, sniffing tins, putting them back, moving every single one and then making to move off only to slide back in just as I'm reaching for the shelf, clattering my shins with the poxy tartan jobby before she announces " ooh there's so many things I cant choose can you?". Yes, yes I can, go to fucking Arkwrights shop if Asda is too overwhelming ya mad old git!

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

dagbladet wrote:Bloody ditters in supermarkets. On one occasion I got my own personal ditter in Asda. Everywhere i went she was there fucking dittering over which bunch of bananas to have, all the while blocking the entire banana shelf with her trolley and her poxy tartan push along thingy. Tinned soup, there she is again! She possessed some superpower that transported her to wherever I went next and there she was bloody dittering and getting in my road picking things up, reading the bloody salt content with the packet one inch from her eyes because she left her readers in her other cardie, sniffing tins, putting them back, moving every single one and then making to move off only to slide back in just as I'm reaching for the shelf, clattering my shins with the poxy tartan jobby before she announces " ooh there's so many things I cant choose can you?". Yes, yes I can, go to fucking Arkwrights shop if Asda is too overwhelming ya mad old git!

Top Rant !
"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Ditherers?
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

genehunt1973 wrote:People sticking to or going under the speed limit at 3 am in a morning when there is no fucker else on the road

How could you ever have seen them?

:?
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

Maude

Post by Maude »

genehunt1973 wrote:People sticking to or going under the speed limit at 3 am in a morning when there is no fucker else on the road

Speeding kills mate. Especially in this cold weather.

Ever hear of black ice?
#MAUDE4MOD

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Maude wrote:

Ever hear of black ice?

In the middle of summer?
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

subsub

Post by subsub »

dagbladet wrote:Bloody ditters in supermarkets. On one occasion I got my own personal ditter in Asda. Everywhere i went she was there fucking dittering over which bunch of bananas to have, all the while blocking the entire banana shelf with her trolley and her poxy tartan push along thingy. Tinned soup, there she is again! She possessed some superpower that transported her to wherever I went next and there she was bloody dittering and getting in my road picking things up, reading the bloody salt content with the packet one inch from her eyes because she left her readers in her other cardie, sniffing tins, putting them back, moving every single one and then making to move off only to slide back in just as I'm reaching for the shelf, clattering my shins with the poxy tartan jobby before she announces " ooh there's so many things I cant choose can you?". Yes, yes I can, go to fucking Arkwrights shop if Asda is too overwhelming ya mad old git!

:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Maude

Post by Maude »

genehunt1973 wrote:
Maude wrote:

Ever hear of black ice?

In the middle of summer?

Erm hello? It's December.
#MAUDE4MOD

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Maude wrote:
genehunt1973 wrote:
Maude wrote:

Ever hear of black ice?

In the middle of summer?

Does it fucking matter smart arse? the point is people going like snails when there is no fucking traffic on the roads

Maude

Post by Maude »

genehunt1973 wrote:
Maude wrote:
genehunt1973 wrote:
Maude wrote:

Ever hear of black ice?

In the middle of summer?

Does it fucking matter smart arse? the point is people going like snails when there is no fucking traffic on the roads

That's a fine attitude isn't it?

I didn't realise the speed limit only applies at certain times of the day.

I hope they get you on Christmas morning. That will teach you.
#MAUDE4MOD