People who get in my way

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Reg

Re: People who get in my way

Post by Reg »

dagbladet wrote:Bloody ditters in supermarkets. On one occasion I got my own personal ditter in Asda. Everywhere i went she was there fucking dittering over which bunch of bananas to have, all the while blocking the entire banana shelf with her trolley and her poxy tartan push along thingy. Tinned soup, there she is again! She possessed some superpower that transported her to wherever I went next and there she was bloody dittering and getting in my road picking things up, reading the bloody salt content with the packet one inch from her eyes because she left her readers in her other cardie, sniffing tins, putting them back, moving every single one and then making to move off only to slide back in just as I'm reaching for the shelf, clattering my shins with the poxy tartan jobby before she announces " ooh there's so many things I cant choose can you?". Yes, yes I can, go to fucking Arkwrights shop if Asda is too overwhelming ya mad old git!

Sniffing tins? :)
Roy IN!!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

genehunt1973 wrote:People sticking to or going under the speed limit at 3 am in a morning when there is no fucker else on the road

Which is why you should take extra care early in the mornings, because there often IS someone else on the road, driving like a cunt.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Maude wrote:
genehunt1973 wrote:People sticking to or going under the speed limit at 3 am in a morning when there is no fucker else on the road

Speeding kills mate. Especially in this cold weather.

Ever hear of black ice?

Is he a rapper mat m8?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

People in front of me at the ATM going through balance receipt etc and once they have removed the cash checking balance once more .Didn't they do simple Arithmetic at school FFS !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Maybe they have number dyslexia?
Maybe they're old and confused?