Bantz.

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Eaststand

Re: Bantz.

Post by Eaststand »

Correct. Only true pieces of shit use that word, or wammen wanting to be one of the lads.

Sent from my BTV-W09 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

EddieCheddar wrote:
Roddy wrote:Fir fuck sake will posh cunts in the fuckin Media just STOP saying banter or bantz.

It's been a workng class word for fuckin decades in pubs and because posh cunts are going to football now because they where all to much of a fuckin shitebag to go ages ago(like Andy Jacobs) the real banter like standing on the terracing and throwing a (empty) wine bottle at player and and people around you patting you on the back for just missing him and calling him all the name's under the sun...THAT'S BANTER not posh fannies at 5 a sides all showing each other the latest GIF of someone falling or something then high fiving each other over the quilty of the bantz.

It's fuckin ours and always had been.
It had been under the posh radar for fuckin years and now media types are going to football they are using it.
Anytime a commenter of any sport or any posh cunt on the T.V use it i always tut and say fuck sake.

Guardian reading types are now moaning about people saying "It's just banter" as it's just a way for people to get away with using racist,sexal,homophobic,islamphobic,transgender ect,ect,ect,blah fuckin blah. :roll:

P.C was for to make words not to use for people in politics where it be M.P'S,auld fuckers in the house of commons and scabby wee councillor's and anybody who works for them.
The media use it now to control and intrude in peoples life's,like getting people the sack for a tweet.

WE ARE NOT IN POLITICS do you get that cunts.

Just fuck off and let people talk as they want. :twisted:

NOTHING of what you’ve just posted Roddy you dirty wee Hun bastard is acccurate. Nae cunt has ever, ever utilised the word ‘banter’ in any fucking way on the terraces. It’s a cunt word, used by cunts, recently, ye tit.

Steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

:D

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Zambo wrote::D

Ha,ha right on the arse. :)

Zambo,If Cheeseman is allowed to call me names,am i allowed to tell him to "away and take his face for a shite" ?
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Roddy wrote:

Zambo,If Cheeseman is allowed to call me names,am i allowed to tell him to "away and take his face for a shite" ?

Roddy, this section is just for venting, without mentioning other posters. Pandy is the place for virtual fisticuffs. Goes for everyone.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Roddy wrote:

Fair play and well deserved lads.

@ Rodders- my tone was supposed to be jovial but reading back can see why it went down like a shit sandwich. Apologies.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

EddieCheddar wrote:
Roddy wrote:

Fair play and well deserved lads.

@ Rodders- my tone was supposed to be jovial but reading back can see why it went down like a shit sandwich. Apologies.

It's cool man,i thought it was funny as fuck. :D