Residents of Blackpool

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
The End

Residents of Blackpool

Post by The End »

I have the misfortune to spend a small chunk of the year here, and every time I return the locals seem ever more feral and subhuman. Literally was in town for ten minutes today and it was like being transported into another world. Mutants everywhere.

I lived in Leeds for three years, but this place is somehow worse.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Residents of Blackpool

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

It's down there with Wolverhampton
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Or Newry
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

At least the chips are half-edible in Wolverhampton. Would never touch the fast food in Blackpool. Take your own sandwiches.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Is it worse than Margate? Fuck me, that's a shithole nowadays.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Was there in Feb on business. and I know that’s out of season, but fuck me half the town seemed boarded up

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

"It's because of you them kids were took off me. I''ll never forgive you till the day I live"
"Well fuck off then you slut"

A conversation shouted across a side street, between between a pair of locals, on my first weekend in Blackpool,

Fucking love the place. :)
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Unfortunately, although I have a flat in Leeds (I get off the train and get a taxi to there and spend a nice few days off in isolation there), the north is just teeming with feral scum and generally unpleasant thick cunts.

It pains me to say this, but down south, people actually are fucking normal, and as none of the standard in the north incidents actually occur if an argument happens darn saarth in the pub, as my earlier life has trained me to think will happen.

Sad to say, but the majority of people in the north are vermin. We don't know how to behave. After growing up thinking glassing someone was normal, I have never ever seen one down south, never seen anyone stamp on anyone's head when they were on the floor, never seen anyone volley someone's head against a wall, all things I just thought was part and parcel of a standard night out. Because it is in the north.

Now, seeing as I grew up in hull, and started running pubs in hull, the behaviour I witnessed might be isolated to there rather than the north, but I doubt it.

Coming to the real world, where violence isnt the first reaction to jump to has made me genuinely ashamed of where I come from.
Build Back More Betterer

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

henrycrs wrote:Was there in Feb on business. and I know that’s out of season, but fuck me half the town seemed boarded up

We love Great Yarmouth though, Henry? :) The Blackpool of the south or err east.

Crazy town in summer. Strangely mostly northern holidaymakers. Why, Mike? Surely a week in the costas is probably cheaper and better than a week in Yarmouth in a caravan park or B&B. At least the weather is better.

As per, only one visit to Blackpool. Accompanied a homosexualist friend for a weekend in a B&B years ago. Separate rooms in the Trades Hotel: http://www.tradeshotelblackpool.co.uk/ Reviews on Trip Advisor are amusing. My favourite. :) https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... gland.html#
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile
Great for the sexually depraved! Horrible if you want a place to relax and sleep.

If you are on holiday and fancy relaxing and sleeping in your room, go somewhere else!
If you want to be kept awake all night with naked rancid men roaming the corridors and stairs masturbating and knocking on your door and rattling the door handle all night, it's a 5 star establishment!
Anyway, a great time clubbing, came back to the 24hr bar, played a bit of pool, some orgy with old men and twinks on the seats didn't put me off my stroke. Sauna and showers interesting, open doors of men awaiting fun and the owner had to open my door to get me to check out on the last day as snoozing off long wakings. Good times, fun times. Ass pure as always. What I saw of Blackpool was OK. :smt023
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Maude

Post by Maude »

The End wrote:I have the misfortune to spend a small chunk of the year here, and every time I return the locals seem ever more feral and subhuman. Literally was in town for ten minutes today and it was like being transported into another world. Mutants everywhere.

I lived in Leeds for three years, but this place is somehow worse.

Leeds is divine.
#MAUDE4MOD

finchman

Post by finchman »

Blackpool is a magnet for unemployable underclass scum of the earth.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Northern Troglodite

Post by Northern Troglodite »

finchman wrote:Blackpool is a magnet for unemployable underclass scum of the earth.

& leather jacketed asylum seekers
Bring on "The Clutcher :)

Reg

Post by Reg »

Darkyboy wrote:"It's because of you them kids were took off me. I''ll never forgive you till the day I live"
"Well fuck off then you slut"

A conversation shouted across a side street, between between a pair of locals, on my first weekend in Blackpool,

Fucking love the place. :)

You hear plenty of that sort of thing down here too.

A couple spring to mind.

1 A woman talking loudly in the supermarket - including the line “I said if you think I’m having sex with you without a wash you must be joking. He smelled disgusting”.

2 A girl shouting into her phone (using the word “fucking” every other word) about her court hearing, various crimes, disparaging comments about various people/cunts. Then finished by saying, “Anyway, see you soon Nana!” :)
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote:
henrycrs wrote:Was there in Feb on business. and I know that’s out of season, but fuck me half the town seemed boarded up

We love Great Yarmouth though, Henry? :) The Blackpool of the south or err east.

Crazy town in summer. Strangely mostly northern holidaymakers. Why, Mike? Surely a week in the costas is probably cheaper and better than a week in Yarmouth in a caravan park or B&B. At least the weather is better.

As per, only one visit to Blackpool. Accompanied a homosexualist friend for a weekend in a B&B years ago. Separate rooms in the Trades Hotel: http://www.tradeshotelblackpool.co.uk/ Reviews on Trip Advisor are amusing. My favourite. :) https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserR ... gland.html#
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile
Great for the sexually depraved! Horrible if you want a place to relax and sleep.

If you are on holiday and fancy relaxing and sleeping in your room, go somewhere else!
If you want to be kept awake all night with naked rancid men roaming the corridors and stairs masturbating and knocking on your door and rattling the door handle all night, it's a 5 star establishment!
Anyway, a great time clubbing, came back to the 24hr bar, played a bit of pool, some orgy with old men and twinks on the seats didn't put me off my stroke. Sauna and showers interesting, open doors of men awaiting fun and the owner had to open my door to get me to check out on the last day as snoozing off long wakings. Good times, fun times. Ass pure as always. What I saw of Blackpool was OK. :smt023

Thats not a hotel, it sounds like a gay knocking shop.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It doesn't sound like a gay knocking shop. It is one.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer