Residents of Blackpool

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
mark
Forum Admin

Re: Residents of Blackpool

Post by mark »

Eaststand wrote: Sad to say, but the majority of people in the north are vermin. We don't know how to behave. After growing up thinking glassing someone was normal, I have never ever seen one down south, never seen anyone stamp on anyone's head when they were on the floor, never seen anyone volley someone's head against a wall, all things I just thought was part and parcel of a standard night out. Because it is in the north.

Now, seeing as I grew up in hull, and started running pubs in hull, the behaviour I witnessed might be isolated to there rather than the north, but I doubt it.

Coming to the real world, where violence isnt the first reaction to jump to has made me genuinely ashamed of where I come from.

Of course not, they prefer to throw acid at people you fucking trolling twat. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Holden Mcgroyne

Re: Residents of Blackpool

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

There's no poem, just prose.