Rain. Rain. Rain. More Rain. Some Rain.

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
carcinogen

Rain. Rain. Rain. More Rain. Some Rain.

Post by carcinogen »

It's been raining fucking stair-rods incessantly for the past 48 hours and there is no sign that it will stop. Rain? Is it all that? Fuck off you cunt. Go and rain in Africa you fucking tosser. We don't want any more fucking rain in Norfolk. Christ. Fucking hell.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Darkyboy

Re: Rain. Rain. Rain. More Rain. Some Rain.

Post by Darkyboy »

I feel sorry for those stuck indoors with small kids, over the Bank Holiday. Four days of sheer claustrophobia. No wonder people associate Bank Holidays with family arguments.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Darkyboy wrote:I feel sorry for those stuck indoors with small kids, over the Bank Holiday. Four days of sheer claustrophobia. No wonder people associate Bank Holidays with family arguments.

Cabin Fever.

I thought the exact same thing. Expect suicides to spike today. I want to say I can't imagine the horror of living with a cunt of a wife and a couple of screaming toddlers, trapped in a loveless marriage, having to commute on the M25 and suffering a meaningless unrewarding job, stuck in a fucking pre-fab 1950s style house in Basingstoke. I'd fucking kill myself.

Don't get me wrong, I do have sympathy for the souls, but ultimately they chose their own destiny in life. Of course, they were persuaded to do so by the fucking capitalist sytem. It's not even a case of being poor, that doesn't matter. It's the fucking lie of consumerism. We were sold a washing-machine that would last 50 years. Now they are built to fail after 3 years so we have to buy another and prop-up the bankupt economic model.

I don't wish to rant. I really have no agenda. But it's fucking annoying. Life could be so much better and it would be easy to fix. The trouble is, all these over-educated wankers talking bollocks day-in-day-out. Sorry, but I have to say it: We need a bloody good war and sift out the fucking detritus. Again though, we face the problem that the Donald Trumps and Bill Clinton's will find a way to avoid the draft. These are the cunts we need to wipe out; the Corbyns, the fucking wankers.

Sorry. I am ranting aren't I. But I'm fucking sick of the cunts. :) Apols.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Well this is Mr Angry's Angry Place carc, so ranting is almost obligatory :) Might have to watch Charlie Chaplin's Gold Rush, to see how he dealt with Cabin Fever.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Mr Gays Gay Place more like
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Well the effects of Cabin Fever can be quite dramatic. Perhaps in time in can become Mr Trans Trans Place.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Pane [POEM]

Watch the drips
Drizzle down the window pane
Listen to the wind blow.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Sun. Sun. Sun. More Sun. Some Sun.

(to be followed by some more rain)

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Darkyboy wrote:Sun. Sun. Sun. More Sun. Some Sun.

Gorgeous sunshine yesterday morning yet at 9am, it was just two degrees and -1 with windchill.

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Yes, it was nice to have some sun yesterday. Today is merely cloudy, with a weekend of pissing it down to look forward to if the forecast is to be believed.
I really am a biatch

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

kancutlawns wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:Sun. Sun. Sun. More Sun. Some Sun.

Gorgeous sunshine yesterday morning yet at 9am, it was just two degrees and -1 with windchill.

Heard the first buzz of a lawnmower yesterday. How people can be that keen is beyond me.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

The more rain we get, the happier I'll be because it stops the neighbours' kids playing on their bastard trampolines; one squad at our back garden and another to our right.

The sound of kids playing can be delightful but these fucking cunts do nothing but scream their high pitched screams for hours on end whilst thump, thump, thumping up and down on their trampolines.

The ones at the back have from time to time climbed on to the roof of their shed which overlooks our garden and I'm fed up telling them to stay off our wall. I had a discussion with the father after Mrs S flipped and was shouting that they were scum - from the safety of our house whilst I was in the garden. He told the kids to stay off the wall but only after asking if it was our wall in the first place and not through any sense of being a responsible, considerate neighbour.

Fucking renters. :lol:

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Get back to your tenements!

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Shedboy wrote:The more rain we get, the happier I'll be because it stops the neighbours' kids playing on their bastard trampolines; one squad at our back garden and another to our right.

The sound of kids playing can be delightful but these fucking cunts do nothing but scream their high pitched screams for hours on end whilst thump, thump, thumping up and down on their trampolines.

The ones at the back have from time to time climbed on to the roof of their shed which overlooks our garden and I'm fed up telling them to stay off our wall. I had a discussion with the father after Mrs S flipped and was shouting that they were scum - from the safety of our house whilst I was in the garden. He told the kids to stay off the wall but only after asking if it was our wall in the first place and not through any sense of being a responsible, considerate neighbour.

They may be breaking privacy & noise laws, Shedders:

If your activities infringe on someone else's life then you can be stopped. By law you are not allowed to affect someone else's quality of life and if having a trampoline in your back garden infringes on someone elses space and is detrimental to their quality of life (they will have to prove it) you can be made to take it down

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Shedboy wrote:The more rain we get, the happier I'll be because it stops the neighbours' kids playing on their bastard trampolines; one squad at our back garden and another to our right.

They may be breaking privacy & noise laws, Shedders:

If your activities infringe on someone else's life then you can be stopped. By law you are not allowed to affect someone else's quality of life and if having a trampoline in your back garden infringes on someone elses space and is detrimental to their quality of life (they will have to prove it) you can be made to take it down

The sweaties do love their trampolines though, Steve.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.