London Fashion Week

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

London Fashion Week

Post by ToRmAtO »

Who buys this rubbish , what are these designers on, why can't they just knock out a polo shirt and a pair of chinos.

Godwin's law

m4rkb

Re: London Fashion Week

Post by m4rkb »

ToRmAtO wrote:Who buys this rubbish , what are these designers on, why can't they just knock out a polo shirt and a pair of chinos.

These are our new social representatives who tell us what fashions are currently in vogue. They also tell us what political opinion is in vogue as well so if you disagree you're part of the problem.

If you walk down any high street, you can literally see with your own eyes how common this official narrative is versus what they tell you it is.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

To be fair, I would totally rock that look.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Obviously a Newcastle supporter.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

ToRmAtO wrote:Who buys this rubbish , what are these designers on, why can't they just knock out a polo shirt and a pair of chinos.

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS PENG CLOBBER TAKE MY MONEY
Build Back More Betterer

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Hears how fashion works.

A poof from Italy based in USA sketch's a design for shirts and jeans for their spring/summer collection.
People pay £300 for them thinking they will get a burd by wearing them.
2 month later the Aumtum/winter collection comes out and the shirt and jeans you bought are only £100 and become out of date.
And your pals laugh at it.
So you buy the new ones.
Guess what. :)
You ain't getting the chicks and the designers are shagging rent boys at your expense.

It's a fucking scam. :lol:

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Surely that's just an apprentice kilt makers CV.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Being London , I'm surprised knife sheaths with belt slots are not all the rage this year. And moped helmets for pavement robberies.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:Being London , I'm surprised knife sheaths with belt slots are not all the rage this year. And moped helmets for pavement robberies.

My spies tell me, that kevlar is THE fabric to be wearing this season.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The only good thing about fashion week is that all the biggest cunts you can ever imagine are lined-up on the front-row watching. What a perfect opportunity to take them all out in one go.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Roddy wrote:Hears how fashion works.

A poof from Italy based in USA sketch's a design for shirts and jeans for their spring/summer collection.
2 month later the Aumtum/winter collection comes out and the shirt and jeans you bought are only £100 and become out of date.
So you buy the new ones.
You ain't getting the chicks and the designers are shagging rent boys at your expense.

How did you escape from Boy George's radiator that time My Rodders?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Roddy wrote:Hears how fashion works.

So you buy the new ones.

How did you escape from Boy George's radiator that time My Rodders?

He let me go when i told him you where in the other room and you could suck the bends out of the river thames.

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I'd like to have a good ol moan about the state of the clobber in charity shops now .. even in Muswell Hill or Crouch End !! . Well I ask you. There's no point any more just do what you can really !

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Her first collection for LFW is themed "arrivals and departures", because, she explains: "I've always been fascinated by airport dressing."

"What's interesting to me is there's this place where people from literally all around the world in one hallway are all expressing themselves, be it in the most casual form or whatever.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Her first collection for LFW is themed "arrivals and departures", because, she explains: "I've always been fascinated by airport dressing."

"What's interesting to me is there's this place where people from literally all around the world in one hallway are all expressing themselves, be it in the most casual form or whatever.

Sorry, I missed the memo, 'her'? who is 'her'? I googled what you wrote and I believe you are referencing the ingrate that is Alexa Chung. Ching? Chung? Chong? Something like that. It really does highlight the vapidness of the human mind doesn't it. "I've always been fascinated by airport dressing." Yes love, I've always been fascinated by shit and that is why I take a dump. I actually took a moment to look at her collection and I have to say it is very representative of Alexa herself: Bland, uninspiring and derivative.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.