Gaunt thread.

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
shivah

Re: Gaunt thread.

Post by shivah »

Basualdo wrote:If it gets to part 37, then you may have a point. But at least Rees Mogg is a public figure.
Gaunt is even irrelevant to his underwear.

yeah but not to the slag's undies :D
Grunt is a Chunt.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Mike Graham interviewed Adrian Durham in the last half hour of his show today regarding the new '20 years of Talksport book', or whatever it's called.

Durham knows he's hated but likes it because it's not exactly one way traffic. It turns out he's liked, and disliked, in equal measure.

MK then compared him to Howard Stern where those who liked Stern listened for 20 minutes and those who hated him listened for half an hour.

Draw your own conclusions.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Basualdo wrote:The most depressing thing on TF - and yes, I know it's a competitive field - clicking on and seeing the words.

"Gaunt - part 37...!

God's teeth! Why?!
I can fully understand why people get worked up about Brexit or global climate bollocks or football or Talksport shitwhiffery, but Gaunt?!

He couldn't hold a captive audience in a mausoleum.

Even in his lardy pomp he was a Pound Shop Littlejohn that was 99p overcharging.

The Gaunt thread on here is like some lost Amazonian or New Guinea tribe. Only a dozen or so left on the earth. They are the last speakers in their almost extinct tongue and the only people they can talk to are each other.
The world carries on, blissfully unaware of them and their calorie hoarding idol.

Jesus, just let the cunt whither into a sobbing heap in his own kitchen.

It's as pointless and fruitless as playing the sackbut, reading Lytton Strachey biographies or supporting Everton.

The fact he reads it, it annoys him and he makes podcasts about that thread makes it entertaining.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

He still does podcasts :shock:

shivah

Post by shivah »

m4rkb wrote:He still does podcasts :shock:

Occasionally. When a fiver is paid.
Grunt is a Chunt.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

m4rkb wrote:He still does podcasts :shock:

At the moment he's also pimping a diet, that's being investigated by the advertising standards authority,
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Basualdo wrote:The most depressing thing on TF - and yes, I know it's a competitive field - clicking on and seeing the words.

"Gaunt - part 37...!

God's teeth! Why?!

Agreed.

I genuinely worry about the sanity of the Gaunt Obsessives.

Surely they have more interesting things to do than post about that nonentity 24/7?

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Steve Hunt wrote:

"Gaunt - part 37...!

God's teeth! Why?!

Agreed.

Surely they have more interesting things to do than post about that nonentity 24/7?

I post stuff on there Steve, but I certainly wouldn't say I'm obsessing about him 24/7. The way I see it, if he wasn't a lying hypocritical, semi fraudulent, bullying arsehole, who also, let's not forget, actually joined this forum for the sole reason of threatening it with being sued, and make an attempt to find out members real names, the Jon gaunt thread would have fizzled out long ago like the Ronnie Irani one.

Unfortunately, in gaunts case there simply is no cure for being a cunt.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

The two groups feed off each other - it's sort of sweet I suppose. Without this forum to make him believe anyone still remembered him (let alone gave enough of a fuck to monitor his career), he'd have probably given up by now.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

You know, Lou, this forum and it's history with Gaunt. Back to old 4-4-2 days and phone calls. And then Gaunt claiming I was 4-4-2 was most queer. And then further threats, it is quite correct that some take less kindly to Gaunt.
beingsoblase wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

"Gaunt - part 37...!
God's teeth! Why?!

Agreed.

I post stuff on there Steve, but I certainly wouldn't say I'm obsessing about him 24/7. The way I see it, if he wasn't a lying hypocritical, semi fraudulent, bullying arsehole, who also, let's not forget, actually joined this forum for the sole reason of threatening it with being sued, and make an attempt to find out members real names, the Jon gaunt thread would have fizzled out long ago like the Ronnie Irani one.

Gaunt is a member still though as his thread is free to view, hasn't logged on for a while, he has a right of reply. Sadly, he hasn't.

I have reams if printed of PMs about threats and all that and nothing has happened yet. Others do, but I have no problem posting PMs publicly, as would never PM anyone anything that I would not like to be posted and it's often a cunts trick way of communication. But time has passed and Gaunt thread is lively enough without them. Sorry for that. :wink: So we have:

This is a triple whammy from Gaunt in 2017, oh my Lord: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f ... 5#p1129952
Jon Gaunt wrote:Oh dear have I silenced Iain lee??? Cluck cluck. His bosses and agent clearly worried about the pending legal action.
Now please delete all of your lies about my actions diencephalic figures or we will take action against you starting with Mark and Carlos.

1, 2 and 3 have never happened, indeed soon to be silenced Iain Lee went to the jungle and all that. :roll:

The thing some in the Gaunt thread forget and I remind them, though a few continue and will delete posts is that mentioning a posters family is not just not allowed, it's just not good.

Please remember that, Gaunt thread posters. I will post this in Gaunt thread as well. This thread is err about the Gaunt thread.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I seem to remember Gaunt said you were a producer at BBC Radio Leicester plus a barrage of other threats to sue both you and this forum.

Fuck me that would have been a laugh.

shivah

Post by shivah »

beingsoblase wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:

"Gaunt - part 37...!

God's teeth! Why?!

Agreed.

Seeing the decline into obscurity of a bully boy is absolutely fine for me. The Gaunt thread is FUN.
Grunt is a Chunt.

TerryTibbs

Post by TerryTibbs »

It's nothing more than a part time hobby for me during work breaks. :)
Jon Gaunt Audio Hall of Shame - https://www.chirbit.com/fliiiies

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Nothing been posted there all day! That's a record surely?