Cunts on the road

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
VeritasVincit

Re: Cunts on the road

Post by VeritasVincit »

There's quite a few about this morning [7 am].
Very murky with fog, thick in patches, and still some drive without any lights.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Godwin's law

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Godwin's law

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

ToRmAtO wrote:Image
The women is looking at the fanny dressed as a cunt and thinking 'stop appropriating my vagina'

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Vespa wrote:
The women is looking at the fanny dressed as a cunt and thinking 'stop appropriating my vagina'

I'm not sure why but I've a craving for a jam eclair now.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Sounds awful.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

That reminds me of that post from many years ago when a young woman was riding a bike with an inflatable large sized cunt on it and it was supposed to depict Ronnie Irani. I laughed like a drain for two weeks after which is quite an unusual feat.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Vespa wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Sounds awful.

Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Vespa wrote:

Sounds awful.

That's a donut
Godwin's law

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

One night I couldn't sleep so of course went on YT and firstly started watching Bears, Bison, Yaks on the loose and then ended up on UK Road Rage videos.

I love how we are even passive aggressive ragers too. Most of the swearies are the usual, but you'll get the odd gold soundbite "You stipid flipping Peugeot,"

Also from watching a few of these vids - most of the errors seem to be from the cars where the webcam is ; UK drivers are pretty inpatient ; and it's always Wales that has some mad ol crash or bust up. :)

Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

Watch out for the Toad on the Road

colinthewarriormonkey

Post by colinthewarriormonkey »

beingsoblase wrote:
Vespa wrote:
antdad wrote:
Zambo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Driving standards are right down these days. Anyone can do what the fuck they like on the roads.

I'm thinking about getting a big sign stuck in the windscreen saying "I give way to no one as no one gives way to me" plus rolling in front of drivers trying to get out of side roads and blocking them in when I can't go any further myself for the same reason.

Only speeding and fuck all else is ever enforced.

When you are involved in situations it triggers your mind to be extra careful for a while and you notice morons more in general, not just the ones who fuck with you, and you are right, it's bloody scary out there. The artic situation doesn't affect you at the time, because you are wrapped up in the incident, but later when you think about it, you realise that could have been the end.

I thought this when I first read your post, it might be worth investing in an onboard camera system for your own piece of mind. I'm not sure exactly where the law stands if you can show that someone was driving with undue care that you were also witness to and caused you to damage your car. Technically they probably should whether they would take it up or not who knows.

The Met has a system for reporting people with dashcam footage. You have to do it within 24-48 hours, upload the video to a place they can view it.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/dash-cam ... 019-380365

I certainly applaud your actions here Vespa, I've been meaning to sort out a dashcam for a while because of the absolute twattish driving I see on a daily basis, however Mrs blase thinks if I had one I would start driving like an arse to get footage for YouTube!

I've found I'm a lot calmer since having a dashcam.

Knowing I have the power to absolutely fuck someone by sending the footage in if I wish makes me a lot less angry behind the wheel, I just smile knowingly to myself.

I enjoy watching other twats caught out, this is quite a good channel on youtube. It's amazing how you'll often spot the same patterns when people are being twats when you watch a few of these, it's got me out of a couple of incidences when I recognised the pattern first and avoided the incident that would have happened.

"The Cunt's Cunt."

"One desperate shithouse"

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I love the woman at 1.55. No blaring on the horn, no "on-your-own" swearing, just a bit of good driving to make up for the other car's bad driving.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99