Erskine Might hounded-out

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Erskine Might hounded-out

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

delboy1983 wrote:Reg = sharp cookie with no malice.
Slagging me off since 2010 and I'm still here and giving him bantz back.

It will take more than "F*** Off" to knock you off your stool. :P
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The End

Post by The End »

Erskine Might wrote:Just for the record: 'Reg's claims are a pack of lies. He started provoking me out of nowhere (trace it back, it's a very simple empirical operation), I'd made no attempt to seek him out, he just decided to wind me up, and he kept going, and going, and going, and going. Look at the posts. No opinion needed - look at the posts.

Now, I've been a mod in much bigger forums and that's when you intervene. According to this forum's rules, that's where you intervene.

But no mod did.

So 'Reg' carried on. It's not a matter of opinion, look back at the exchanges.

So out of desperation, I put him on ignore. That's a pretty clear sign I wanted to end that nonsense, rather than him. But even then, every time I posted anything, a message saying 'Reg' had responded popped up. That's just sad.

At THAT point, mods should have intervened, very belatedly, to say to him, 'Look, either put him on ignore or grow up'. But they didn't.

Then mates of 'Reg,' like Jimmy, the compiler of those pisspoor clips - you DO have a thick skin, don't you, Jim? - joined in.

At that point, in a tiny forum, with no moderation, there's no point in continuing. That's not 'flouncing' or being 'thin-skinned' - it's just realising life's too short when one poster has been given impunity to wind up another one non-stop. What are you supposed to do? Seriously - what the hell are you supposed to do? You use the ignore facility and he's STILL at it. And that's MY fault??

You can keep lying about it but that's the truth, and, deep down, 'Reg's chums know full well they'd not stand for it if it happened to them rather than me. 'No big deal, says Reg's mate Jimmy - it would be if it was you. Or anyone else. It's a really crap way to run a forum.

Fuck off, then. Miserable cunt. It's words on a screen.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Speaking for the forum, as I do, I will say tis a ponderer for sure old friends.

In one corner you have Reliable Reginald, stalwart of this bailiwick and other than being X and ToT, not known for stirring the pot. So it makes his Gascoigne-esque straight two-footer on Ersko puzzling. As ever, the full moon was surely behind it. OR WAS IT.

Then we have Ersk-o. The bold young (although I think both are octagenarians) dashing blade, slashing a swathe with some stellar content. Did NOT like the cut of Reg's jib at all. Which could well be justified but as noted, some savage cuntings occur daily in this pissant backwater. Maybe a bit of a thin skin goes with the territory for a forum veteran? Living on the edge, dropping heavyweight paragraphs etc - it's a grind. Maybe he's Giles Brandreth (is that the one who lost it with editors?) Or maybe it's STAND YOUR GROUND and he's not having some Palace fuck wade in. In which case fair fucks tbf tbh.

Whatever the details, let's all give our heads a wobble and get back on the horse.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Speaking for the forum, as I do, I will say tis a ponderer for sure old friends.

In one corner you have Reliable Reginald, stalwart of this bailiwick and other than being X and ToT, not known for stirring the pot. So it makes his Gascoigne-esque straight two-footer on Ersko puzzling. As ever, the full moon was surely behind it. OR WAS IT.

Then we have Ersk-o. The bold young (although I think both are octagenarians) dashing blade, slashing a swathe with some stellar content. Did NOT like the cut of Reg's jib at all. Which could well be justified but as noted, some savage cuntings occur daily in this pissant backwater. Maybe a bit of a thin skin goes with the territory for a forum veteran? Living on the edge, dropping heavyweight paragraphs etc - it's a grind. Maybe he's Giles Brandreth (is that the one who lost it with editors?) Or maybe it's STAND YOUR GROUND and he's not having some Palace fuck wade in. In which case fair fucks tbf tbh.

Whatever the details, let's all give our heads a wobble and get back on the horse.

It wasn’t a straight two-footer, it was very, very harsh yellow card at worst.

And I note that Saint Ersko isn’t above calling people cunts, etc - something I did not do to him.

Frankly I’m astonished by your response, Ghost - what’s got into you?

What the fuck has happened to this place where the likes of you and Carc are defending such pathetic cry-baby behaviour.

I think I might have to leave for ever! :)
Roy IN!!

No longer the Bridesmaid

On the flip side, End-o has rediscovered his mojo and isn't fannying about. BOSH have THAT

No longer the Bridesmaid

I may have to self-isolate to consider what I've done.

Cue bert "gag"

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:I may have to self-isolate to consider what I've done.

To quote the great Durham: Have a word with yourself mate.
Roy IN!!

No longer the Bridesmaid

We should all be ashamed at this pathetic drivel. And wash our hands.

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:We should all be ashamed at this pathetic drivel. And wash our hands.

And wipe our bottoms.

Our own bottoms, that is.
Roy IN!!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Don't forget carc's part in all of this. By this very thread he kicked it all off again.
Boo! Resign!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

No longer the Bridesmaid

I like your clips btw Jim, and your posts. But I also like Erskos posts very much. I also like Regs posts and Endos too. That's how much of a crazy cunt I am. Deal with it.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

I like your posts Ghosto and I like Jim's clips, and Ersko's and Reg's and Endo's \:D/

No longer the Bridesmaid

<rorz>

No longer the Bridesmaid

Also I must remind the universe I voted carc n ersko POTY