Footballers being tested for COVID-19

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
carcinogen

Footballers being tested for COVID-19

Post by carcinogen »

What a fucking sick indictment of society that elite athletes get the chance to be tested for COVID-19 yet nurses on the front-line don't. It makes me want to be radical for the first time in my life. A secret part of me hopes this whole sordid affair wakes everyone up to the corrosive corruption in our midst.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Footballers being tested for COVID-19

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Polish piss kills it in the throat
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

You are a prophet, my Carc.

And a prophet is never welcomed in his homeland.
Roy IN!!

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I think the test only tells if you have previously had it. The first 11 of each side that pass it, should be released to play matches
immediately.

# GET SEASON 2019/20 DONE !
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:I think the test only tells if you have previously had it. The first 11 of each side that pass it, should be released to play matches
immediately.

Maybe it's time for Sam Allardyse ... long ball football, no passing. ;P
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The End

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:What a fucking sick indictment of society that elite athletes get the chance to be tested for COVID-19 yet nurses on the front-line don't. It makes me want to be radical for the first time in my life. A secret part of me hopes this whole sordid affair wakes everyone up to the corrosive corruption in our midst.

I hope you fucking get it.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The End wrote:
carcinogen wrote:What a fucking sick indictment of society that elite athletes get the chance to be tested for COVID-19 yet nurses on the front-line don't. It makes me want to be radical for the first time in my life. A secret part of me hopes this whole sordid affair wakes everyone up to the corrosive corruption in our midst.

:arrow:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

The End wrote:

Not very sporting ,old bean.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

What about the so called doctors charging a fortune for tests ? They should all be exposed and shamed. In a time of crisis this sort of behaviour should be unacceptable.

The twit who is health secretary still has no idea when front line staff will get their PPE. The mind boggles.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

ovechkin8 wrote:What about the so called doctors charging a fortune for tests ? They should all be exposed and shamed. In a time of crisis this sort of behaviour should be unacceptable.

The twit who is health secretary still has no idea when front line staff will get their PPE. The mind boggles.

And now got it. :lol:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

carcinogen wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:I think the test only tells if you have previously had it. The first 11 of each side that pass it, should be released to play matches
immediately.

Maybe it's time for Sam Allardyse ... long ball football, no passing. ;P

It's NEVER the time for that.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you